Zeno Roth (Uli Jon Roth's Bro)

WGAF

Banned
Any of you guys into Zeno Roth? (RIP Feb 2018) :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute:

A fantastic guitarist & IMHO actually better than Uli back in the day. :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

Warning = very 80s. :D :D

tumblr_md6pytml8l1rxis0k.gif
But, I'll play along and let's be clear
200.gif

IMO Mr. Klaus Meine's Pre-CBS Strat rock concerto slewing in composition with the Scorps.

Uli's perfect picking-pendulum is pure beauty to observe as a Phy(sicist).

Giga.Blast":e8mx4as2 said:
tumblr_md6pytml8l1rxis0k.gif
But, I'll play along and let's be clear
200.gif

IMO Mr. Klaus Meine's Pre-CBS Strat rock concerto slewing in composition with the Scorps.

Uli's perfect picking-pendulum is pure beauty to observe as a Phy(sicist).

As usual, you're clueless which is not surprising to us all.

Klaus Meine's pre CBS strat? Which year are you specifically referring to? We'd ALL love a copy of Klaus's concerto where he's playing his Strat. :loco: :loco: :loco: :loco:

I MUCH prefer the guitar harmonies when Udo Dirkschneider & Klaus Meine are playing Bach on their comeback album 'And Goats For All' released in 1988. Probably my favorite track is 'Goat's Eve' & that classic instrumental 'To Live Is To Goat'. Check it out, you'll love it. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I can't even believe we're talking knowing full well you're Sybil with 16 alt personalities going on. :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Back