VERTEX - Dann Huff Pedalboard

• Thread starter Thread starter Desperado
  • Start date Start date
Desperado
Desperado
Here's a rig I did for guitarist Dann Huff.

My buddy Tom Bukovac has been a long time friend and go-to session man for Dann at his recording studio in Nashville. Dann noticed Tom's rigs and really liked how they sounded and wanted to get something for himself along those lines with a few changes.

POWER SUPPLY

Voodoo Lab Pedal Power 2+ and Voodoo Lab Pedal Power Digital

VertexDannHuffPedalboard1.jpg

INTERFACE

Vertex Tri-Buffer (input and LEFT output buffer + additional buffer for RIGHT output + Isolation transformer on R output with polarity switch), Effects Break-Out (for external effects to be wired after the distortion pedals and before modulation and time-based pedals), and a Master Bypass to completely bypass the pedalboard and go directly to the amp(s).

VertexDannHuffPedalboard9.jpg

SIGNAL PATH

Interface (input buffer), Petersen Strobostomp Tuner, EHX POG 2, Boss V-Wah, Xotic RC Booster, Way Huge Fat Sandwich, ZVex Box of Rock (re-housed), Nobles ODR-1 (re-housed), Analogman King of Tone, Way Huge Pork Loin, (Effects Break-Out Send/Return), Neo Ventilator, Vertex Modified GE-7 Equalizer, Vertex Modified TR-2 Tremolo, Vertex Landau Modified Arion Chorus, Vertex Modified Dunlop Volume Pedal, Empress Superdelay, Vertex Modified EHX Stereo Memory Man w/Hazari (stereo), Interface (output buffers for L and R outputs)

VertexDannHuffPedalboard12.jpg

VertexDannHuffPedalboard11.jpg

VertexDannHuffPedalboard8.jpg

VertexDannHuffPedalboard5.jpg

For more information: http://www.vertexeffects.com/blog/verte ... pedalboard

hey mason have you ever looked inside a vwah for any mod potential?

there have been some pretty illustrious pedalboards going down recently. you with ford, landau and now huff, three of my biggest tone influences EVER!!!,
dave with luke,
and dave p with tim pierce

sweetness!

Dann Huff is a monster player. I need to break out some of my Giant albums today. Nice work too! I'd have you design a board for me if I used anything more than a tuner and a delay pedal.

Back