My story of Trace Davis and Voodoo Amps (spoiler, I'm not stoked)

You offended types are lucky you didn't grow up in Richard Pryor, Eddie Murphys , Dave Chappell , Dice Clay's , Redd Foxx and other funny ass comedians hey day. If you are offended by the slur of something like "Turd Burglar" or the "N" word or "Cracker" then your head might have exploded listening to those guys. They made fun of everyone and it was funny.

You offended types are lucky you didn't grow up in Richard Pryor, Eddie Murphys , Dave Chappell , Dice Clay's , Redd Foxx and other funny ass comedians hey day. If you are offended by the slur of something like "Turd Burglar" or the "N" word or "Cracker" then your head might have exploded listening to those guys. They made fun of everyone and it was funny.
I miss comedians like those guys. Richard Pryor was the best ever and Eddie and Dice were pretty damn funny too. These days a lot of comedians won't even do college gigs because of all the cry baby kids. They have things so good in this country and have to search in the weeds for things to be offended by. Humor to them is a micro-aggression and not allowed in their safe space.

Last edited:
I’m a lot older than you think! The shot in comedy shows, movies, music, whatever, none of it bothers me like that, it’s for entertainment purposes and is a whole different ball game. Between Pryor and Carlin…..whew!!!!! His joke about Richard Pryor and Eddie Murphy using the word, goodness.

I have heard from a handful of dudes that the Archon is bad ass. I need to try one of those out!
Yes man. I had that 100 watter and the diezel VH4 at the same time. Could dial in the archon to the Diezel. That’ archon sounded a Tad sweeter. Sent the vh4 out the door. But love me diezels. 😎

I’m a lot older than you think! The shot in comedy shows, movies, music, whatever, none of it bothers me like that, it’s for entertainment purposes and is a whole different ball game. Between Pryor and Carlin…..whew!!!!! His joke about Richard Pryor and Eddie Murphy using the word, goodness.
I feel just the same. Richard Pryor could use the N word in his comedy and make people think and laugh at the same time. He actually brought people of different races together. There was unity at his shows. When I hear the N word over and over in Rap "music" I can't help but think shut the F@#& up already. I was born in 1962 and as I was growing up I was taught what MLK Jr. taught. You judge people by the content of their character and not color of their skin or whatever. When I was growing up the government use to run PSA commercials trying to teach kids to not classify their friends by their race. One of my best friends is black and I sure as hell am not going to start thinking of him as my black friend instead of just my friend.

I have had plenty of friends and neighbors of different races over the years and it always bugged me when I would show up at someone's home with say a black friend, and later hear a comment like "you didn't tell me your friend was black.... They did not really mean anything by it other than for some reason they were surprised. I always thought and always will think that it is racist to say things like "my black friend" or something like that. I can't stand all the racial division and identity politics the Left is trying to use to gain and keep their power in this country. It is divide and conquer politics for personal gain while benefitting the interests of their financial puppet masters at its absolute worst. Pure evil on steroids.

Last edited:

My favorite part about your post is that you're saying that other users are too sensitive and yet you were only brave enough to type out 2 of your 3 examples.

Go ahead. Type out that last one. Let's hear it. After all, it was alright to say 50 years ago. Why not now?

My favorite part about your post is that you're saying that other users are too sensitive and yet you were only brave enough to type out 2 of your 3 examples.

Go ahead. Type out that last one. Let's hear it. After all, it was alright to say 50 years ago. Why not now?
Ah yes, the "I dare you to say a bad word so I can tell on you to teacher" gambit.

If only this wasn't an actual tactic used to call HR departments and get people fired, it would be humorous.

Ah yes, the "I dare you to say a bad word so I can tell on you to teacher" gambit.

If only this wasn't an actual tactic used to call HR departments and get people fired, it would be humorous.

I don't plan to tell anyone. Realistically, no one really cares, right? I mean, if any of the mods gave a shit they would have closed this thread 5 pages ago when someone was telling everyone to suck dick.

All I'm doing is trying to encourage this poster to express themselves freely. Why censor yourself needlessly? If we're all being overly sensitive, maybe he could do us a favor by exposing us to his preferred vocabulary and de-sensitizing us to it.

I don't plan to tell anyone. Realistically, no one really cares, right? I mean, if any of the mods gave a shit they would have closed this thread 5 pages ago when someone was telling everyone to suck dick.

All I'm doing is trying to encourage this poster to express themselves freely. Why censor yourself needlessly? If we're all being overly sensitive, maybe he could do us a favor by exposing us to his preferred vocabulary and de-sensitizing us to it.
So, a pseudo-intellectual rationalization to try and bait the "I dare you to say a bad word so I can tell on you to teacher" gambit.

Here, maybe this will satiate your Freudian lust for it:

So, a pseudo-intellectual rationalization to try and bait the "I dare you to say a bad word so I can tell on you to teacher" gambit.

Here, maybe this will satiate your Freudian lust for it:

He's a real piece of work, isn't he? I hadn't seen that clip before, thanks for sharing.

"Freudian lust"? Which one of us is the pseudo-intellectual again?

Back