Rare Collection Sale - 1/21 price drops (Hermansson, PRS, ESP Customs)

I mean for a 7500 IIC++ Im sure I can pay someone to do it.
…neophyte here… …what sort of range should a iic+ or iic++ sell/clear for these days? I know they’ve shot up in asking price, but, it tough to know what they sell for…. …any thoughts would be kindly well received 🙏😎

…neophyte here… …what sort of range should a iic+ or iic++ sell/clear for these days? I know they’ve shot up in asking price, but, it tough to know what they sell for…. …any thoughts would be kindly well received 🙏😎
Depending on power circuit. 60/100/DRG and if it it has the EQ. 60 are easiest obtainable and cheapest - maybe 6-7k. Then the 100 and the most expensive are the DRG probably. Maybe 10k.

All depending on if original or modded.

Oh no that was a really good deal. I was just making a joke that a blow job is just not as valuable as a mark IIC+ lol.

Wish you were closer - I've been looking for a CAA 4x12 for a while. I have 2 of the 2x12 and love them
Good luck with your sales - some GREAT stuff bump.

Bump for reductions (notably:)

1. Fryette CL 50 with EQ. Reduced to 1400
  2. Mayones baritone - Adam Christianson model. Reduced to 2250
  3. PRS Holcomb Custom 24 in jade. Rare and one of 60 models made. Super felt radius. Extended scale. Duncan alpha and omega pickups stock. Reduced to 4250
  4. PRS Single Cut Artist Package 20th Anniversary Edition: Reduced to 2500
  5. ESP DV8 Kiso Custom Shop: large reduction to 3500*

Back