2024 SUPERMOTOCROSS SEASON ***SPOILERS INSIDE***

Should be at least that. He continues his douche attitude and tantrums like he's owed some kind of special treatment. What he did to Schock should get him a suspension. Of course, the AMA doesn't mention that.

Webb runs into a Monster girl that’s on the track, first turn and the AMA doesn’t restart?! I’m no fan of his, but damn…

That was damn scary. AMA (are they even competent?) and/or Feld have been screwing up lately with safety, it seems.

Should be at least that. He continues his douche attitude and tantrums like he's owed some kind of special treatment. What he did to Schock should get him a suspension. Of course, the AMA doesn't mention that.

That was damn scary. AMA (are they even competent?) and/or Feld have been screwing up lately with safety, it seems.
Yep he seems to be turning into one of those... I honestly thought he would be like that early on, but he had me fooled there for a bit. All that BS about the family LEGACY and all that talk before they really win some stuff ruins em.. All his dad ever did was ghost ride his bike over the finish line jump at the only race he ever won and put everyone else on the other side of that jump in danger.

Too bad it takes Sexton 2 1/2 motos to find his “comfort zone” and poor on the speed he’s capable of… He’s consistently doing top fives just doing laps.

Congrats to Jett. The second rider to sweep a triple crown.

and Schock is a BEAST. In physical therapy one hour after collarbone surgery?!
Yeah thats crazy! Im glad that worked out for him, he's been working hard.
Looks like Jettson is gonna make it a snooze fest for the rest of the year... All my potential "maybe this or thats" have pretty much been eliminated by him mopping the floor with those guys...

DAMMIT!!

It’s too bad jett had to be such a dick recently. Now we get to watch him win without being interested.
:LOL:
Agreed...
Make no mistake, barring injury, this kid will own the sport if he dosent already. Im just hoping they will at least make it interesting along the way. He's one of the most talented 20 yr olds I've ever seen. He's young, he'll figure it out.. A few moments of child behavior was bound to happen.
Not that it matters to anyone else, but to me Jett has come through the ranks with really hard work and results that proved it. You just can't fake that. Compared to a deegan whose whole life on the internet makes them think they already rule before they prove it, then get snappy when it dosent pan out or people won't get out of his way..... Drama queen is not a title you want to win in motocross. :LOL::LOL:
Deegan is well on his way to cinching that title. He could start winning and turn things around, but I suspect it won't happen in the SX series this year.

At this point...

BRING ON THE OUTDOOR NATIONALS BITCHES!!

Agreed

My sons and I were actually really into the Lawrence story when they were broke and leaving Australia. Jett could be the next dominant figure similar to McGrath.

Agreed x2:

I’d rather be balls out with Macadoo for a Moto, then spend a weekend with a Deegan 🤙🏼

Ever since the 125 incident at Loretta’s the whole Deegan clan rubs me the wrong way. Even his bratty, entitled daughter I watch race in NASCAR that gets out of the car screaming at everyone.

7e803452b182ac0b32be10f927a90c8f.jpg

There was a time when being #1 meant something.
I miss that time.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplac...wse_serp:a933faec-82e7-4320-9972-1717ec375e4f

Oh you mean that time that you lied your ass off about being a racer and you didn't think anyone would be able to tell?
You got OWNED and I guess you think Ive forgotten about that?
Please, spare us the "back in the day" horse shit that you spew out, you lying piece of shit.
Being #1 means as much today as it ever did, ask anyone who ever raced and worked their ass off to be able to do it..

I’m a little sick of the supercross mudders, spank you ver much Mother Nature.
Yeah, aside from throwing a monkey wrench into Jett's plans, it pretty much screws the spectators...
Its weird, when it rained, the first thing I thought was "oh at least we might have a different winner " :LOL:

Back