2024 SUPERMOTOCROSS SEASON ***SPOILERS INSIDE***

Austin Forkner – Spine, Scapula | Out​

Forkner had a violent crash while leading deep into the 250SX East Region main event in Arlington. He confirmed yesterday that he broke his L3 and L4, scapula, injured his shoulder socket, and had bleeding/bruised lungs

Dam, that was worse than I thought...

Triumph test at Gatorback in Fla.
Lots of good memories at that track.. Plus a few concussions and broke bones :LOL:
It looks very different from when they had the National there, the front section was so hardpacked vs the whole back section it was hard to pick a tire for.
I remember the first year Charmichael raced the National there, he cut the track in practice and got right in front of Windham and jumped the elevator jump when he saw Kevin sizing it up but not jumping it :LOL:
Larocco broke a shock mount on his frame that year launching off the finish line jump (!!)

Daytona baby!!!
Here's hoping Eli can turn the applecart upside down and find his inner animal again and make it roar!
Oh, and Ferrandes can get back into the top 6 just to take some stress off a good friend :LOL:

God those YZ's are ass ugly... :bleh:
There are times retro should be left in the trash dump of history...
The Noleens Yamaha's from that time were cool though. A friend of mine got one of Earl May's Noleens bikes and it was badass

Last edited:
I didn’t get to go and no I don’t want to talk about it… sniffle sob :bash::cry:

Seeing all those fans rushing the track before the race was over was nuts. Looked like the two mouth breathers that snatched Jett’s goggles started fighting too.

I didn’t get to go and no I don’t want to talk about it… sniffle sob :bash::cry:

Seeing all those fans rushing the track before the race was over was nuts. Looked like the two mouth breathers that snatched Jett’s goggles started fighting too.
Aw man, sorry
I know you wanted to make that..
Im only 4 hours from Birmingham and I can't make that one either.
I can let the SX races go if I have to, but we try to make a few of the Nationals each year and the MXoN if its in the states.
Usually try to make Red Budd, Budds Creek and Ironman

Webb runs into a Monster girl that’s on the track, first turn and the AMA doesn’t restart?! I’m no fan of his, but damn…

Back