28 states

Know your anti-2A RINOS:

View attachment 298011

Luckily, the Sheriff in our county will never let any unconstitutional laws be enforced regarding 2A rights. They have been crystal clear about it. All that shit will pass in blue states where the laws are already propped up with Popsicle sticks just waiting for the first felony charge to take to the Supreme Court.
Any republican that voted for that shit should be removed from office, no questions asked, no quarter given...

@JTyson

I'm guessing it's envy for @Bloodrock; I'd guess he's not even bringing a 22 short to the conversation. :D

22LR vs 223 (5.56mm) what's the difference?'s the difference?
If you measure your dick by the size of those rounds I feel very sorry for you.. 🤣

demoncrats propose bill to ban 50 cal

https://www.borderreport.com/news/politics/house-democrats-propose-ban-on-50-caliber-rifles/

https://castro.house.gov/imo/media/doc/stop_arming_cartels_act.pdf

I got mine, and there's a grandfathered clause...but getting ammo, especially API / APIT is going to be challenging (these are already classified as hazmat)

‘‘(B) GRANDFATHERED RIFLES.—Paragraph (1) shall not apply to the sale, transfer, or possession of any rifle otherwise lawfully possessed on or before the date of enactment of the Stop Arming Cartels Act of 2024.’’;

fuck these ruling parasite tyrants - the swore to uphold the Constitution, that includes 2A yet they continue to infringe.

Last edited:
It’ll never pass
hope you're right; they are still trying using any excuse they can find though. just really pisses me off

Still good I got my 50 cal already; may need to get busy on a MRAD (300 PRC) before they try banning "sniper" rifles not just 50 BMG; just short on cash at the moment...or just be happy with 7.62 NATO / 308.

Just curious why people carry guns?

Seems like a catch 22, so I guess once the horse is out if the barn....everyone is fucked?

Just curious why people carry guns?

Seems like a catch 22, so I guess once the horse is out if the barn....everyone is fucked?
better to have and not need vs to need and not have.

FWIW, I don't carry my 50 BMG with me. :D

...or even my S&W 500 Magnum

Back