Branch Davidian 30 years

Beater

Thoughts? Prayers?

https://www.kcentv.com/article/news...ivor/500-4ac4141a-8375-4c7c-b31c-b3e2b85eb62b
david-koresh-.jpg

Last edited:
I had one of them for quite a few years at the first fed joint I worked at. He was a goofy fucker. I only had one interaction with him and it consisted of me not being very nice to him....nor respecting his feelings. Looked a lot like ole David as well. Long hair, scruffy and glasses.....

I'm thinking about starting a cult. I mean church.

Seems lucrative. I mean seems like a good way to save the souls of desperate people.

Question. Do I have to have a Jose modded Plexi or will my '61 Brown Deluxe do ?

I'm thinking about starting a cult. I mean church.

Seems lucrative. I mean seems like a good way to save the souls of desperate people.

Question. Do I have to have a Jose modded Plexi or will my '61 Brown Deluxe do ?
Was thinking along the same line, except a discussion forum named "Rib-Talk" where we talk about pork ribs, spare ribs, beef ribs, BBQ sauce. etc

It's crazy how ignorantly people keep calling them a 'Christian' cult. They did not follow the bible and were never a Christian organization. I stood on their very ground near a huge pit where the main building used to be, a few years after the seige. I visited a little shack a hundred yards or so away from the ruins that was full of pictures, newspaper clippings, etc. At the time, like many people, I wanted to understand how they could have gone so wrong.

Notwithstanding, the government actions that provoked all that death and destruction has never been held accountable. Cult members had been defecting, and many were in dissention within the compound. The government could have simply given them time to crumble on their own but instead precipitated calamity with incessant provocation. They ultimately did not save any lives but took many of them. They had the cult surrounded, and the authorities knew what kind of firepower they had because informants told them, so it's not like they were a threat to anyone outside the compound.

The government doesn't have the excuse that children were being molested, oppressed, and in danger because in the end, they did not go in to save their lives but to end them all. That's all I'll say about that.

My suggestion is that Waco should be a reminder that the only outcome of straying from sound biblical doctrine is death and destruction - whether in this life or the next.

The Davidians were torching the place from the inside. Women and children within. A fact always conveniently left out by everyone who wants to take a turn at criticizing the big, bad Feds.

Back