Branch Davidian 30 years

It's crazy how ignorantly people keep calling them a 'Christian' cult. They did not follow the bible and were never a Christian organization. I stood on their very ground near a huge pit where the main building used to be, a few years after the seige. I visited a little shack a hundred yards or so away from the ruins that was full of pictures, newspaper clippings, etc. At the time, like many people, I wanted to understand how they could have gone so wrong.

Notwithstanding, the government actions that provoked all that death and destruction has never been held accountable. Cult members had been defecting, and many were in dissention within the compound. The government could have simply given them time to crumble on their own but instead precipitated calamity with incessant provocation. They ultimately did not save any lives but took many of them. They had the cult surrounded, and the authorities knew what kind of firepower they had because informants told them, so it's not like they were a threat to anyone outside the compound.

The government doesn't have the excuse that children were being molested, oppressed, and in danger because in the end, they did not go in to save their lives but to end them all. That's all I'll say about that.

My suggestion is that Waco should be a reminder that the only outcome of straying from sound biblical doctrine is death and destruction - whether in this life or the next.
They had Koresh outside the compound multiple times and could have easily taken him without all the drama. But in true ATF/FBI fashion, they are all hopped up on memories from cop movies and had to go in with a tank. A fucking tank.

The Davidians were torching the place from the inside. Women and children within. A fact always conveniently left out by everyone who wants to take a turn at criticizing the big, bad Feds.
Yeah, so how do you defend what they did to Randy Weaver and his family ?

Not long ago these pricks used an entire armed swat unit to arrest a preacher who slapped someone at an abortion protest. Fucking guns in little kids faces, yelling at them.

Also the only people who ever claimed they were torching it from the inside were feds. And there was never any evidence or proof of that released to the public. Yeah, let's believe the feds.

They had Koresh outside the compound multiple times and could have easily taken him without all the drama.

You need to read up more on the case.
They couldn't move on him cause the intel was he never left the compound without explicit instructions in case he didn't return.
Waco was only 15 years removed from the whole Jonestown craziness after all.

Was he an “asshole”? Or a “monster lunatic”? Lol
A48BD5DF-3050-454E-86D6-404CE9551043.jpeg

Also the only people who ever claimed they were torching it from the inside were feds. And there was never any evidence or proof of that released to the public. Yeah, let's believe the feds.
There’s full on video and audio of the fires being started from within. Not sure why you think that doesn’t count as evidence.

As far as Weaver goes, good riddance. Too bad the feds fucked that one up.

No. Folks are just shit of your shit.

Oh boy............. :cool:
So the guy curses at me and insults me without stating any cause yet you come along and condemn me? Do you know what kind of person does that? Someone who is also indecent, immoral, and foul. Yeah, that's the crazy thing about you because I never did anything deserving of being attacked but you came along and sided with the foul-mouthed, bellicose, troll.

All you've done here is demonstrate your lack of decency and intelligence. You're nothing to me, and the fact that you hide behind your little keyboard spewing your trash over the internet just shows weakness and cowardice. Your comment is completely void of intelligence, and nothing in your words deserves any respect.

Rather than offending me, you only exposed your own virulent, pathetic character. Essentially, you humiliate yourself and signal to anyone with a brain and decency that you're their enemy.

Back