New Kerry King music.

Not bad... Better than I expected. I dont get the Bostaph hate. He killed it in Forbidden and Exodus, doesnt seem to mesh with Slayer.

I know his first album with Slayer was slapped together at several different studios and production lacked, but he's a killer drummer. Of course, Lombardo made Slayer, Slayer.. But I'm a fan of Bostaph.

Bostaph rules. I play drums and guitar and that dude is a fucking monster on the drum kit. His work on that Exodus album is mind bending. Didn't known he played in Forbidden. Gotta give that a listen.

tough crowd
if any of the haters in the comments here were in a rehearsal space while the band played this i bet your reaction would be a lot different.
it certainly doesn't suck and I freely admit that I am a long time death Angel fan so for me this is an extension.
I had the good fortune of jamming with mark in the early 90's when DA was on it's first hiatus.
DUDE is dudest of Bros and I have nothing but respect for the talented underrated brother....
oh and yeah kerry is and will always be a sloppy inarticulate hack lead player,

Given it several listens. I think what bothers me most (aside from thr fact that KK named the band after himself) is that the vocalist Mark is trying very hard to mimic Tom's vocal style....He does not use this phrasing or delivery in Death Angel. I wish the original plan for KK to form a band with Gary Holt and Phil Anselmo came together. It is what it is, but I think I'm leaning towards dissapointment.

tough crowd
if any of the haters in the comments here were in a rehearsal space while the band played this i bet your reaction would be a lot different.
it certainly doesn't suck and I freely admit that I am a long time death Angel fan so for me this is an extension.
I had the good fortune of jamming with mark in the early 90's when DA was on it's first hiatus.
DUDE is dudest of Bros and I have nothing but respect for the talented underrated brother....
oh and yeah kerry is and will always be a sloppy inarticulate hack lead player,
so not liking something makes you a "hater" .. grow the fuck up

so not liking something makes you a "hater" .. grow the fuck up
it is one extreme or the other these days.

slayer set the bar too high. like Ishann from Emperor said, "nothing can compete with nostalgia".
I can see this working live, and them being a support act on some bigger tours. However, i'm not sure i see this lasting more than an album or two. I feel like the guy let so much time pass after slayer. He knew slayer was gunna be over for a while, he should have been ready to go with this shit as soon as slayer ended, and rode that momentum. Idk...armchair rockstar here.... i guess we'll see how it goes for that old pair of sunglasses and beard.

what i find funny about all the negative comments is that if Mark Used the same Vocal style as he did in Death Angel people would trash him & say that it sounds too much like Death Angel.....Essentially these guys can't win unless they read the comments here & follow them to the letter.

I never understood people getting all bent out of shape and attacking others for not liking a band, nor do I get liking a band just based of who’s in it. I think I’m as big a slayer fan as anyone, they were the most influential band when I was learning to play, it was playing along with them that really took my playing to the next level. Divine intervention is a top 5 album for me mostly due to bostaphs playing. I’d love more than anything for this to be great. This song is ok at the very best, probsbly just good enough to land them on the new PanterA album tour this fall

what i find funny about all the negative comments is that if Mark Used the same Vocal style as he did in Death Angel people would trash him & say that it sounds too much like Death Angel.....Essentially these guys can't win unless they read the comments here & follow them to the letter.
Or how about he be an actual artist and see what a completely different band inspires him to do. If he’s creative you think he would want to use it as an opportunity to try something new. But still, whether he does his OG style or emulates Tom or does a great Paul Lind. If it sounds good, it sounds good. Not feeling him on this but I certainly don’t hate what he does.

Or how about he be an actual artist and see what a completely different band inspires him to do. If he’s creative you think he would want to use it as an opportunity to try something new. But still, whether he does his OG style or emulates Tom or does a great Paul Lind. If it sounds good, it sounds good. Not feeling him on this but I certainly don’t hate what he does.
Personally I'm really looking forward to when Kerry breaks out the Ovation acoustic and covers Death Angel's Room with a View during the all star jam segment of these upcoming shows. Wait a minute...Death Angel of Death would've been the perfect and undoubtedly stupidest band name!

I was surprised to see that the bass player is the dude who owns a fairly new music venue in nearby Gainesville (GA not FL). It’s called Blackstrap (ok maybe that’s a little gay) Music Hall and it’s a rare place that’s really dedicated to giving local and regional bands somewhere to play, and maybe even someone in the audience to hear it.

it is one extreme or the other these days.

slayer set the bar too high. like Ishann from Emperor said, "nothing can compete with nostalgia".
I can see this working live, and them being a support act on some bigger tours. However, i'm not sure i see this lasting more than an album or two. I feel like the guy let so much time pass after slayer. He knew slayer was gunna be over for a while, he should have been ready to go with this shit as soon as slayer ended, and rode that momentum. Idk...armchair rockstar here.... i guess we'll see how it goes for that old pair of sunglasses and beard.

DEAL!
i'll grow up after you go fuck your dad
showing your level of intelligence I see .. such a fag

Back