Halftime show

I’m older than some people on here but everyday at school we said the pledge of allegiance and prayed. Now when I was in elementary school we did that divided in our classes but we also had to sing a few songs also. Being from West Virginia one of those songs was the West Virginia hills. I think America the beautiful was another. Man times have changed.

. You ever been to an NFL game . It’s not usher played . It’s constantly old ass acdc Metallica and rock during the games. I love you man but you think Sexy Red is ok as good music for a society . So honestly I thought you would highly hate my opinion here
Don’t forget queen

There was only a guitar solo in there because it was done by the opposite of a white male. (In fact, I dont think there were any/many white people on stage at all yesterday.) Also the solo was mimed, anyone could tell that.

There was only a guitar solo in there because it was done by the opposite of a white male. (In fact, I dont think there were any/many white people on stage at all yesterday.) Also the solo was mimed, anyone could tell that.

That song is one of the biggest songs of the 00’s, solo and all

I’m older than some people on here but everyday at school we said the pledge of allegiance and prayed. Now when I was in elementary school we did that divided in our classes but we also had to sing a few songs also. Being from West Virginia one of those songs was the West Virginia hills. I think America the beautiful was another. Man times have changed.
My guess is that kids (and adults) these days don't know the pledge. How long will it be before the National Anthem Karens get their way?

I felt there was not enough energy in it..actually borning. That's not saying the artists were not talented..it just seemed to be....not exciting.
That said..it was a feast for the eyes..and they had some cool coreography.
But I am mostly a metal head, so therefore my opinion may be biased by my preference of music..

It was boring. Usher is talented for sure but just trotting out another pop singer doing variations of MJ moves at 60% with the typical row of backup dancers in unison is some tired old shit. I checked out before the guitar came along. Someone else said it didn’t flow well and lacked cohesion and that really jumped out to me. The transitions were pretty clunky.

Great game though. I’m not a Chiefs fan but I actually dislike the 49ers. So the outcome worked for me.

It was boring. Usher is talented for sure but just trotting out another pop singer doing variations of MJ moves at 60% with the typical row of backup dancers in unison is some tired old shit. I checked out before the guitar came along. Someone else said it didn’t flow well and lacked cohesion and that really jumped out to me. The transitions were pretty clunky.

Great game though. I’m not a Chiefs fan but I actually dislike the 49ers. So the outcome worked for me.
This

Except I'm a Chiefs fan.

Rick agrees with me

For those that might have otherwise skipped this because Usher was in the title, it is not really about him. It is more about the decline of live music as we are already aware. Nothing new here really but he explains it well. Due to social media, everyone is siloed into their music preferences and worldwide releases of music are a thing of the past.

Mix was horrible. Dnt know what it sounded like there tho.But for an average ticket price of 9000 buckeroos, and while I like a good close clincher of a game-that was the only thing good,and with respect to that " style" of music,there was no 9k value in that half time show whatsoever, not even close. I also didnt think it moved and flowed well at all.Honestly,I think for me the highlight was Reba knocking it outta the park with OUR SPB.Other than Reba's conviction coming thru on her performance, I didn't feel like I was " entertained " at all for the half time show.

Last edited:
Boring, but OK. My daughter told me to call her when the halftime show started, I did, she was bored. She likes one Usher song which he didn't sing according to her. I spotted HER, I know her from her Nationwide commercials. I said that's HER, my wife and daughter thought I was making it up, they never heard of her or HER. Her name was listed at the end, so they had to believe me. I actually thought the skating part was the best part, after all, skating and dancing live can be tricky I am sure. The accident planned in my mind didn't happen.

i’m just thankful that millions of children around the world weren’t subjected to the normal superbowl halftime antics ala satanic Bangkok whores spread eagling and twerking backwards in thongs until the camera lens fogs. and thugs shouting angry threats into microphones as they march back and forth squeezing their twix bars and peanut m&ms.

i worked on usher’s first big music video (co-directed by puff diddly himself) when he was just a quiet chubby child. i flashed back to riding around in a convertible in the desert with just those two and it is sort of surreal to see how far usher has come. and no i didn’t observe puffy trying to violate usher’s young poi hole.

i also went to costa rica with boomer esiason to film a canon photo safari, so it was nice to see him bag on taylor’s boy toy for being rude to his coach during the halftime breakdown. he is a cool dude in person.

i also went to costa rica with boomer esiason to film a canon photo safari, so it was nice to see him bag on taylor’s boy toy for being rude to his coach during the halftime breakdown. he is a cool dude in person.

This makes me happy to hear, he does the morning show here in nyc and I always liked him, he seems like a good charitable dude and it’s nice to hear it’s not an act like you hear with so many celebrities

This makes me happy to hear, he does the morning show here in nyc and I always liked him, he seems like a good charitable dude and it’s nice to hear it’s not an act like you hear with so many celebrities
we stayed at a tropical jungle lodge on the coast. he was able to bring a guest on the shoot and he brought his center from the bengals. the dude was a block of cement peppered with surgical scars on his knees and he walked like he was in constant leg and back pain.

boomer said that he literally owed his life to the guy for protecting him year after year, play after play, from packs of elite roided up 350 lb defensive hall of fame murderers.

Back