Halftime show

Yeah, it was a great show. Wasn't filthy, fantastic choreography, great dancing, awesome guests, etc. Waaaaay better than Rhianna's pathetic excuse for a performance last year.

Loved it. Guitar solos, roller skates, three drummers, nothing overtly sexy. Best halftime show I can remember
I knew you would like but seriously it sucked . She played too short of a time . But that was terrible. Including the roller skating. But seeing a guitar solo can’t polish a turd.

The mix was fucking garbage. Couldn’t hear shit. Sounded like everything was drowning in reverb because they didn’t pipe a single direct signal for broadcast.

The mix was fucking garbage. Couldn’t hear shit. Sounded like everything was drowning in reverb because they didn’t pipe a single direct signal for broadcast.
The reverb was the worst . Was it the building ?

Yeah they were recording the audio within the building and not piping isolated tracks mixed up for broadcast.
It was bad. This is what they choose over AC/DC and Metallica which is played at stadiums during the games constantly

lol no one wants to see old ass metallica and ac/dc. Usher is a megastar of my generation and kicked ass
. You ever been to an NFL game . It’s not usher played . It’s constantly old ass acdc Metallica and rock during the games. I love you man but you think Sexy Red is ok as good music for a society . So honestly I thought you would highly hate my opinion here

IMG_9693.jpeg

Yeah they were recording the audio within the building and not piping isolated tracks mixed up for broadcast.
Didn't sound that bad to me :dunno: Did you guys have a sound bar? I didn't hear a lot of excessive reverb - but granted I was in the kitchen during most of it :LOL:

. You ever been to an NFL game . It’s not usher played . It’s constantly old ass acdc Metallica and rock during the games. I love you man but you think Sexy Red is ok as good music for a society . So honestly I thought you would highly hate my opinion here

usher, little john and ludacris are played at every game ever, as well as every club for the last 20 years. i never said sexy red was good for society, and i said in my post not being overtly sexy was a good thing. i dont get how i can watch it and be pumped to see actual singing, dancing, guitar playing not relying at all on naked people but yet everyone here will hate it and want to hear kirk and his wah instead :confused: :LOL:

Back