I just lost my faith in Slayer…

nightlight

Well, not really. But just look at this interview with Tom Aarati’s. It’s like one giant cover up lol

Have a look, Tom screaming "Praise of deeaath..."

72103772_2475979779123899_8816272737069694976_n.jpg

Well, not really. But just look at this interview with Tom Aarati’s. It’s like one giant cover up lol

Are you New? Tom has been saying that for YEARS. He has also mentioned in the past that he was Religious or a Christian & from time to time the lyrics would bother him but he would sing them anyway becuse they aren't real and are not his real feelings.

Are you New? Tom has been saying that for YEARS. He has also mentioned in the past that he was Religious or a Christian & from time to time the lyrics would bother him but he would sing them anyway becuse they aren't real and are not his real feelings.

Someone tell that to Kerry King. He's a member of the church of Satan, iirc. Saying that you don't believe it but sing it anyway is like firing a gun into empty space and then saying you're not responsible if anyone dies if it hits them because you had no target in mind.

Anyway, like I said, I think it's a cover up. Old Uncle Tom going straight.

Are you New? Tom has been saying that for YEARS. He has also mentioned in the past that he was Religious or a Christian & from time to time
Yup, like watching a horror movie...people love the exorcist but that doesn't mean they wanna puke up pea soup and stick a cross up their ass. Fuck man, if they deliver the goods support these legends,....support the genre......you don't want the situation to be the FANS killing their own fav. genre. Fuckin' high brow this shit into extinction.

Someone tell that to Kerry King. He's a member of the church of Satan, iirc. Saying that you don't believe it but sing it anyway is like firing a gun into empty space and then saying you're not responsible if anyone dies if it hits them because you had no target in mind.

He's said this for YEARS. I've been a Slayer Fan since 1985 I'm 50. Have you not read the MANY MANY articles of him stating as such or do you just want it to be true to push a Narrative because your hero took off the mask?

He's said this for YEARS. I've been a Slayer Fan since 1985 I'm 50. Have you not read the MANY MANY articles of him stating as such or do you just want it to be true to push a Narrative because your hero took off the mask?
I'm right there with you(48)....been a fan since forever......and Tom has said that for a long time....I didn't lose one iota of respect for Tom.....quite the contrary actually.

Aw, you guys are no fun.

It’s the perfect disguise. Mild mannered Tom Araya is secretly a Satan worshipper garbed in the holy robes of Christ our Lord.

At the very least, listen to Hell Awaits. Talk about a deviant Christian.

Hanneman also said he wasn’t into Nazis and the SS. Just an interest in history. And then you look at his guitars and you can tell he had a morbid fascination with them.

Probably the same with Araya and Satanism.

That said, there’s a saying: “Stare into the abyss, and the abyss stares back into you.”

Good old Uncle Tom. He’s a family man now. His pop would never forgive him if he gave up on his Christian values.

My favourite band by the way. I love how they talk about false preachers and how God has no mercy for mankind.

But still… that band? Christianity is the perfect disguise.

I don’t worship Satan btw. I am a flesh-eating Hindoo though. Just saying if you want to talk about incompatible.

Keeey king is not a Satanic at all . He would laugh at that . He think satanism is funny

Nothing to see here folks. Araya has stated repeatedly that he was brought up in a religious household as a child. Now, whether or not he believes in "a higher power" has little bearing on the fact that since adulthood he hasn't led a particularly "religious" lifestyle. There's plenty of people in the world who have completely abandoned religion yet still believe in some sort of higher power, however they define it.

However, on this topic I must give full credit to Hanneman and King who were confirmed atheists. They got it right :p

I have tell you, weather they were serious or not...I got a ahold of Reign In Blood at pretty youg age and that record scared the hell out of me...But I couldn't stop listening to it. My understanding is that currenty Tom is a practicing Christian down in TX,

I have tell you, weather they were serious or not...I got a ahold of Reign In Blood at pretty youg age and that record scared the hell out of me...But I couldn't stop listening to it. My understanding is that currenty Tom is a practicing Christian down in TX,
He’s catholic

This is like that time I found out Cannibal Corpse wasn’t actually buttering up grilled thigh before they played, really bummed me out
I’ve hung out with a few versions of corpse and they are the most boring normal band I’ve met . It s shocking

Back