Mesa and Celestion Myths, Lies, Deception, Slander, Sabotage

This dude Easy-ESP is obviously a shape shifter or a Bigfoot! He is watching us on this forum...just waiting for us to let our guard down so he can steal our minds or our ear wax or something!! Read his post carefully...it's right there for anyone to see. Can't you see it?!
I spent many years working in a maximum security psychiatric prison. Please don't encourage or plant seeds like this.

This dude Easy-ESP is obviously a shape shifter or a Bigfoot! He is watching us on this forum...just waiting for us to let our guard down so he can steal our minds or our ear wax or something!! Read his post carefully...it's right there for anyone to see. Can't you see it?!
rottingcorpse just pm'd me and said he's been working with Celestion to secretly start labelling T75s as V30s!

Well, two days ago I woke up to a buzzing noise, I had my window open a bit and there was a fucking drone just staring at me hovering there. I'm on the third floor of an apt building. I finally put up some black curtains on the window. They watch me, they listen to me, they're fucking obsessed with me, it's ridiculous.

Man, if i had a way to take pics I would, believe me. The caps in question may be new?? I think I remember a second name on them M2MM or MZMM or something like that? i'll have to check again. But why's my old bands name on them? that's fucking weird, and I know there was no leaking going on.

This is the oddest thread. I can't tell if this is the ultimate trolling or what? At first it seemed so but idk.... Who tf cares about V30s anyway.

No troll, just living in a fucked up town with fucked up people. I care about V30's.
I've had an odd life and odd happenings but what you are describing is extreme, especially if you live in an apartment and are up on the third floor. The folks doing it to me where breaking into my single story home. If you care about V30s that much, maybe think of toning it down a little?

I've had an odd life and odd happenings but what you are describing is extreme, especially if you live in an apartment and are up on the third floor. The folks doing it to me where breaking into my single story home. If you care about V30s that much, maybe think of toning it down a little?
Well, what I care about is people damaging my speakers for no reason at all, just to fuck with me.

Well, two days ago I woke up to a buzzing noise, I had my window open a bit and there was a fucking drone just staring at me hovering there. I'm on the third floor of an apt building. I finally put up some black curtains on the window. They watch me, they listen to me, they're fucking obsessed with me, it's ridiculous.

Man, if i had a way to take pics I would, believe me. The caps in question may be new?? I think I remember a second name on them M2MM or MZMM or something like that? i'll have to check again. But why's my old bands name on them? that's fucking weird, and I know there was no leaking going on.
What was your old band's name?

Do you mean 'cabs' in question may be new? And I kept picturing you in a house. You are in an apartment? That makes this even more strange.

Either this is the greatest trolling thread ever - in which case I applaud you :)
Or this is the greatest cry for help ever on R-T - in which case you need help :(

Bro

Do you mean 'cabs' in question may be new? And I kept picturing you in a house. You are in an apartment? That makes this even more strange.

Either this is the greatest trolling thread ever - in which case I applaud you :)
Or this is the greatest cry for help ever on R-T - in which case you need help :(

Bro
Caps that were supposedly leaking may have been replaced yes, but they look very much like the same old sprague caps that were in it before, just different lettering. Yes, I have a half stack in an apartment... actually I got two 4x12's in it... I rarely play at any kinda considerable volume... but ya, i'd understand someone wanting to break in and damage speakers if they heard a loud guitar too, but trust me, i'm pretty considerate of others here. I play at low volume, no fucking louder than the idiots who crank their rap music, so...

As far as caps leaking all over the cicuit board, I really don't think that happened.

Caps that were supposedly leaking may have been replaced yes, but they look very much like the same old sprague caps that were in it before, just different lettering. Yes, I have a half stack in an apartment... actually I got two 4x12's in it... I rarely play at any kinda considerable volume... but ya, i'd understand someone wanting to break in and damage speakers if they heard a loud guitar too, but trust me, i'm pretty considerate of others here. I play at low volume, no fucking louder than the idiots who crank their rap music, so...

As far as caps leaking all over the cicuit board, I really don't think that happened.
Ok. Sorry. I understand better now. Are these open back cabs, or did you take the backs off?

Back