Mesa and Celestion Myths, Lies, Deception, Slander, Sabotage

If he tells us the old band name, then his enemies can track him...wait, they already found him and watered down his v30s and have drones in his window to...find out where his socks are to steal them then replace them a few days later?

I have pranked people pretty well before, but the thought of someone that doesnt like you or your opinions having enough time or inclination to do these things is a little egotistical to say the least. And highly improbable bordering impossible.

The good news is he has gone to do some drugs. That will get rid of the paranoia!

Hey @Monkey Man .. There are a few threads that transcend normal RT gear talk or banter that become elite status.

Leaving off Cameron or especially Larry back and forth trash, i think we should have a separate section for epic threads. This, the madnotez hacked "The sale continues" , the Tonedig debacle right before you were made sheriff of the OTC, etc

Hey @Monkey Man .. There are a few threads that transcend normal RT gear talk or banter that become elite status.

Leaving off Cameron or especially Larry back and forth trash, i think we should have a separate section for epic threads. This, the madnotez hacked "The sale continues" , the Tonedig debacle right before you were made sheriff of the OTC, etc
Well there is this: https://www.rig-talk.com/forum/threads/the-official-epic-pics-gifs-vids-riffs-thread.243055/unread

Would you want Glenn Fricker looking in your window at night? Shit I would take aliens over that. At least they probably believe pickups and and speakers make a tonal difference.

I’m in Florida and while I wouldn’t waste our Stand Your Ground laws on him, that’s close enough to consider a threat and I’d feel compelled to hogtie him then fart directly in his face until the police arrived.

“Glenn, we’re gonna play a game where my ass is my voice and your mouth is the mic……and I’m a mic cupper”

1. I'll add it for now and monitor the situation. I have a degree in psychology but I'm not a practicing professional.
2. If it wasn't for the OP's post #138 and #149, I'd be very concerned. Mental Illness is not something to laugh about.
3. I have the Tonedig thread but must have missed Maddnotez' thread and I know him personally :dunno:
4. Send it to me and any others that are worthy. Someday, when we are all gone, the kids will have something to read and marvel.

Again, Anomaly, if you concede that you are not trolling and doing hard drugs, can you at least admit that you understand why we are asking? It is extremely far fetched and I've heard some good ones. At least tell us you'll take steps to seek help regardless :dunno:

Your friend,
311splawndude

1711031124829.png

As you've now seen, @311splawndude did a great job of collating some of the classics.

Someday, when we are all gone, the kids will have something to read and marvel.
:LOL:

1. I'll add it for now and monitor the situation. I have a degree in psychology but I'm not a practicing professional.
2. If it wasn't for the OP's post #138 and #149, I'd be very concerned. Mental Illness is not something to laugh about.
3. I have the Tonedig thread but must have missed Maddnotez' thread and I know him personally :dunno:
4. Send it to me and any others that are worthy. Someday, when we are all gone, the kids will have something to read and marvel.

Again, Anomaly, if you concede that you are not trolling and doing hard drugs, can you at least admit that you understand why we are asking? It is extremely far fetched and I've heard some good ones. At least tell us you'll take steps to seek help regardless :dunno:

Your friend,
311splawndude
https://www.rig-talk.com/forum/thre...4x12-straight-cabinet-500.221565/post-2437710

I just reread it. May be one of those you had to be there threads. It was really fun at the time though

Your friend,
311splawndude
One of the greatest crimes has been commited. Tone dig went back and edited his posts from that thread. And the only way you can see some of them is replies that were quoted..

As you've now seen, @311splawndude did a great job of collating some of the classics.

:LOL:
Sometimes I have the impression that he has the character traits of those people who stop at a serious car accident with dead or seriously injured people, stare, make videos and be happy that something interesting has happened. A pitiful character 🤮

Sometimes I have the impression that he has the character traits of those people who stop at a serious car accident with dead or seriously injured people, stare, make videos and be happy that something interesting has happened. A pitiful character 🤮

I don't think anyone here is that kind of person. We all may talk sh!t to one another, but I'm pretty sure that anyone here is going to help someone in that situation.

No brother, he's a solid dude. :thumbsup:

That thread he created was intended to help entertain the community - a place to post or link to classic threads, clips, pics and GIFs. :cheers2:

Back