A battle of the Larrys

David Lee Roth (04.1993 (38yrs)) :
"At my age, sleeping with a woman half my age, is no longer a felony in the united states"

:ROFLMAO:

I've no doubt he's exaggerating 'cause I remember seeing many pics of her a while back and she looked like a 20-something.

It's not the point 'though; even if she were 18 or 19, she'd be an adult in the eyes of the law. :dunno:
Yeah that is true, to each their own. I'm all for dating younger women. I just think there becomes a point where too much is too much.

Everyone is different, everyone's mind develops at different ages and who am I to tell people who they should like?

I just think 18 and 63 or whatever it would be is kind of over the top.

I've no doubt he's exaggerating 'cause I remember seeing many pics of her a while back and she looked like a 20-something.

It's not the point 'though; even if she were 18 or 19, she'd be an adult in the eyes of the law. :dunno:

I think he’s fine, 20 in dog years is over 120 in human years, so if anything she would be the one (barely) robbing the cradle at this point.

J/k

Do you have a daughter MM?

Well...

1711153863483.gif

I think he’s fine, 20 in dog years is over 120 in human years, so if anything she would be the one (barely) robbing the cradle at this point.

J/k
:LOL:

Do you have a daughter MM?
Unfortunately the gal I was going to marry died in the Black Saturday bushfires. She made it to a cricket oval but the heat radiation even in the centre of it was too-much.

I appreciate where you might be coming from 'though. My best buddy's daughter's 6 now.

:LOL:

Unfortunately the gal I was going to marry died in the Black Saturday bushfires. She made it to a cricket oval but the heat radiation even in the centre of it was too-much.

I appreciate where you might be coming from 'though. My best buddy's daughter's 6 now.
Dam M&M, Im sorry to hear that

Welcome to deciphering Larryspeak 101

Every boast is just an admission of guilt, failure or a further lie

- He's independently wealthy - lives and works in what appears to be a middle income level apartment complex
- Fancies himself a ladies man - has to pay for it
- Brags about being morally, intellectually, ethically superior to everyone - acts completely contrary to those traits
- Says your amp will be ready in X years. Unfortunately it's DOUBLE that time frame. Worst part is he already knows it.
- Loves to accuse others of myriad wrongdoings - doesn't offer proof
- Friendly and engaging during the pre-deposit stage of an order - then goes virtually 'off the grid' once deposit is secured
- States customer satisfaction is exemplary - backs out of responsibility
- Describes his amp building enterprise as a "business" when complemented on his products - when complaints are levied against him it's just "a hobby", and thus not accountable. It can't be both. Hobbyists don't sell products for money, businesses do, by definition.
- Makes various hard to believe statements about personal and business matters publicly online - if challenged usually responds with a refusal to engage further for fear of exposing the lies.

You get the picture.

Ahhh, another thoroughly enjoyable Larry thread.

Question: Are there any clips of these amps doing anything modern sounding? I'm honestly more impressed with the playing in most clips I've heard of a Dino and I feel like those players would make anything sound good for that 80s metal type sound... Could be a Bugera 800 clone with a Behringer boost in front and it'd sound great for that sound. I want to hear some downtuned, heavy chugging 😭 :LOL:

Last edited:
Welcome to deciphering Larryspeak 101

Every boast is just an admission of guilt, failure or a further lie

- He's independently wealthy - lives and works in what appears to be a middle income level apartment complex
- Fancies himself a ladies man - has to pay for it
- Brags about being morally, intellectually, ethically superior to everyone - acts completely contrary to those traits
- Says your amp will be ready in X years. Unfortunately it's DOUBLE that time frame. Worst part is he already knows it.
- Loves to accuse others of myriad wrongdoings - doesn't offer proof
- Friendly and engaging during the pre-deposit stage of an order - then goes virtually 'off the grid' once deposit is secured
- States customer satisfaction is exemplary - backs out of responsibility
- Describes his amp building enterprise as a "business" when complemented on his products - when complaints are levied against him it's just "a hobby", and thus not accountable. It can't be both. Hobbyists don't sell products for money, businesses do, by definition.
- Makes various hard to believe statements about personal and business matters publicly online - if challenged usually responds with a refusal to engage further for fear of exposing the lies.

You get the picture.
Has to pay for it? When did he say that?

View attachment 297356

View attachment 297359

View attachment 297362

View attachment 297365

View attachment 297368

View attachment 297371

View attachment 297374

View attachment 297377

View attachment 297380

View attachment 297386

I thank you from the bottom of my heart for your sincere condolences, thegame 💜

Apparently there are still a few people who have a good heart?
Unfortunately, these days you have to look for people like you with a magnifying glass 🤷‍♂️
You probably shortened the cats life smoking around it all day for years.

Back