Who the hell is Grace Bowels...or Bowers???

…….and they still make the best guitars in the business in the past 3 years IMO if you want that 70’s/80’s hard rock beef.

b8uliC.gif

nah, education leading to a good career; living below your means; learning finance and investing for yourself; worked for me. I had to pay my way though college, got a job in my field that paid for more schooling; got burned by a financial advisor early on, made it a mission to learn how to do it myself; became an accredited investor, and in 2-3 years plan to retire early with sufficient FU money for myself and kid; while enjoying the present and indulging in my hobbies: music, sailing and shooting.
You have good taste in hobbies.

anyone missing Henry J?

The clowns running Gibson circus keep getting worse with each takeover. At least their attorneys are doing well. I'm sure will see more Slash and Adam Jones signatures, Mustaine too...

I was disappointed to see EBMM give Fluff a signature guitar, but thought it was great that Ibanez gave Ichika Nito a signature model, but hey it's their businesses, I buy what I like
EBMM gave fluff a signature model? Isn’t he a review guy on YouTube?

Reactions: rsm
lol. Who should they give them to then and promote on social media? Jimmy Page? Rhoades? Angus? Or 100 other iconic Gibson players from the golden age? Promoting those names are not a good business plan when your clientele is dying.

Like I said, they are a business. Don’t know how old you are, but Gibson doesn’t need to fight for name recognition with me. And despite the QC problems in the recent past, they are back on track. Don’t like them, don’t buy them.
Jimmy page will always have fans.

I just saw a video where she's talking about a bunch of Murphy-Aged SGs that Gibson just "gave" her. Apparently, she's an "endorsed artist" or something but she's HORRIBLE 🤯 and she has no albums...or singles...or anything apparently. Is this how Gibson rolls these days with neverending price increases, for everfalling quality instruments? So they can endorse tweens from the internet? I mean, I'm not like "jealous jealous" but I'm like 5% jealous. I've lost a lot of respect for Gibson if this is the best they can do. I mean come on...

That is horrible.

Signature stuff is kinda meaningless atp. Anyone from your neighbours' dog from that nice lady at gas station can get one nowdays.

Showed up, played some covers and given a 61 Gibson. Wish someone would give me a guitar to show up and play a few covers.
She says she did session work for it.. I'm sure if you looked like her and were as famous you'd get some guitars.. she's obviously got "Star" quality if people are treating her so well.

Why does she have a “Rig Rundown” when she has no material or albums? I watched a video where she said she was “given” a 1961 SG at age 12 or something…She’s “earned” literally nothing. Her playing is average but there’s a million children in China her age that would absolutely smoke her, so what am I supposed to gather from the Gibson endorsement?

I dunno, can’t say I ever consulted other people on the internet for how I’m supposed to feel about someone getting an endorsement, you’re going to have to pave your own road with this one. Be brave.

Also, you’ve talked enough shit in this thread- post clips or shut the fuck up.

Last edited:
Back