• Thread starter Deleted member 43831
  • Start date
It's just a coincidence that he closed the thread only after IK released the hardware piece which is an actual competitor. Also I still don't see where the bias is.
If I were to be short-fused I would say that you are biased towards having a negative attitude against any FAS criticisms whatsoever. If I were to indulge in that I would say that you kinda give the attitude that you are shilling for FAS and think that they are beyond ridicule and criticism no matter what.
And indeed OP was just making fun of this specific situation. No allegations where made regarding censorship or previous similar behaviour related to other competitors.

I called you out for talking out of your ass and I wasn’t the only one. There’s plenty of anti-modeling/Fractal posts on this forum, this is the only one I responded to because it was….from your anus. Still not sure how a profile/capture player is competition to a modeling company that doesn’t do captures or profiles, but you REALLY want to make this one fit within the confines of your brain because at some point you got hurt at Fractal Camp. If this is the small minded shit you find amusing, I’m actually kind of jealous.

I had the top one back in the day, the two-rack-space version (GSP2101?).

That thing rocked big-time.

My uncle sold his Mark III halfstack for a 2101 back when they first came out, around the same time I started playing when I was 11. I thought it was the coolest fucking thing in the world because he had it coming through these huge ass PA columns in his warehouse space (that was technically his apartment).

And yeah, he doubles over with stomach pain when he’s reminded that he sold his fucking Mark III for a Digitech 2101.

Lol that dude was a clown. I remember someone here posted a link to his Soundcloud page and.....yikes

It's always entertaining to me when someone poses as a gear authority and then you find out their playing sounds like someone who's been playing guitar for 3 months
there was a some cat on the old eggie forum that had a mean keyboard game—for months would challenge and one up every molecule in your signal chain down to the ideal proteins found on the filament of a mullard ECC83

he seemed to speak from a level of depth that only an owner of every piece of guitar gear ever invented could. you would have thought he gave bach music lessons.

until he finally posted a clip. i actually asked him if the file had been corrupted because the guitar track which sounded like a DI metal zone in the grand canyon did not seem to line up with the slow tempo drums at all. i truly believed he was trying to mess with us and pulling a St. Sanders and when i said something to that effect in jest he disappeared.

All I know is that everyone's gonna shit their wigs when Apple releases their Quad Helix FX Core X 5 next week. It will model and profile amps perfectly including the feel. Not only that; It will actually hunt down and kill anyone who even considers thinking anything negatively about it. I even heard they locked Reinhold in a closet and beat him daily until they got a perfect model and capture of the Uber Ultra.

Tonex sounds pretty damn good when done right. Closest to the real thing with captures when doing a null test even. I’d be sweating it if I was these other companies having something do much better for less. My tube amps are still better though. Prices on other products like the quad cortex falling fast. Saw one go for 1200 the other day.

This debate always seems to come up on private forums- I don't get why people take so much offense to it. It's pretty reasonable for a company to ask people not to discuss competitors products/services on their own boards. There are a zillion non-corporate places to talk about the competition.
Well because people are spoiled brats now and think the world revolves around them.

I have it on good authority that fragile harmonics cannot survive inside a crystalline lattice.
A607DC5C-D51B-4110-8BBA-8887BD9B4B14.jpeg

Back