$10,000 for a Fortin ?

Demo the $129 Neural DSP plug-in and get it out of your system if you must.

I played one that was on sale on OfferUp years ago. I had the intention on dropping 4K until I played it. One of the most bland and characterless amps I’ve ever played. I still wanna try a Randall Satan to compare but I’ll be damned if I’m gonna buy one to do so.

Demo the $129 Neural DSP plug-in and get it out of your system if you must.

I played one that was on sale on OfferUp years ago. I had the intention on dropping 4K until I played it. One of the most bland and characterless amps I’ve ever played. I still wanna try a Randall Satan to compare but I’ll be damned if I’m gonna buy one to do so.
Satan is good for tight chugs . I basicly had one sound out of it

I thought they were over $5K new. Like $5600? Or maybe they were $4600. There are probably very very few out there. If there are more than 10 in the world I'd be kinda surprised. Seems like as soon as they were available Fortin stopped building Fortin-branded amps.

If you have something that rare there probably isn't much reason to not aim for the stars price-wise.

1697558961943.jpeg

Last edited:
The Natas was horrible!!! I couldnt believe how lifeless and underwhelming it was. $500, maybe.....

I've had 2 Fortins and a Gower. Both were ok; nothing to shout from the roof about. From the clips and what guys say, the Hermansson is probably the best version of that 'type' of modded Marshall-metal sound. They aren't cheap, but certainly not 10 freakin K.

I've had 2 Fortins and a Gower. Both were ok; nothing to shout from the roof about. From the clips and what guys say, the Hermansson is probably the best version of that 'type' of modded Marshall-metal sound. They aren't cheap, but certainly not 10 freakin K.
I agree . I’d love a walk of Hermanson marshalls . I swear you can almost any Marshall tone from with all 6 switches

Back