2024 SUPERMOTOCROSS SEASON ***SPOILERS INSIDE***

I was talking to a guy and he was talking about how they keep the dirt across the river that they bring in at a facility. Very interesting stuff. Lots of labor!!
Its like a great chocolate chip cookie recipe, its got a good bit of clay with just the right amount of brown so it holds up and develops good ruts without falling apart by the end of the practice sessions, but still berms up good
And no rocks!

Adam Cianciarulo retiring after SX season complete.
I saw that. Sad that he never really found his stride in the big bikes. He was immensely talented in the 250's. The laws of physics have mercy on no man... Poor Adam has been bitch slapped into the ground many times..
Super nice guy, he should get a job in the booth and they should axe some of the goofballs they have in there now. I know Ricky has moments of kissing James butt, but they grew up together and have a lot of respect for each other and I totally get that. Ricky is still the GOAT, Adam might be a good pairing with him. He's got good communication skills..

I saw that. Sad that he never really found his stride in the big bikes. He was immensely talented in the 250's. The laws of physics have mercy on no man... Poor Adam has been bitch slapped into the ground many times..
Super nice guy, he should get a job in the booth and they should axe some of the goofballs they have in there now. I know Ricky has moments of kissing James butt, but they grew up together and have a lot of respect for each other and I totally get that. Ricky is still the GOAT, Adam might be a good pairing with him. He's got good communication skills..
Seems like an intelligent guy too. I saw a clip of him in midgets racing 65’s. He crashed and came back to win it. Listening to him describe what happened was wild. Very well spoken as a young man.

Last edited:
Martin is out for the rest of SX, might still make the Nationals though..
He always seems to do better outside..

Last edited:
FoxBorough is a must win for Deegan or he has no chance at the title this year.
I hope Macadoo gets it! :LOL:
For whatever reason I think he's earned it more than deegan, the youtube god :LOL:

Seems like an intelligent guy too. I saw a clip of him in midgets racing 65’s. He crashed and came back to win it. Listening to him describe what happened was wild. Very well spoken as a young man.
Its always funny to hear Charmichael come up with new exciting words like... "preporate". :LOL: :LOL:

Foxborough looks good, that middle timing section looks very tricky. WTF is up with the 9-whoop rule??
They should have 30 of them!
At Tampa SX years ago they ran the entire length of Tampa Stadium, made a 90 turn and ran the entire width of the stadium. Must have been at least 60 of them combined.. Baddest whoop section Ive ever seen..
It was Windhams first year in the Pro's on a 125 Yamaha and he was pushed to his limits to get through skimming them, and Kevin was awesome in the whoops! It was awesome to hear all the 2 strokes going through them pinned.

Last edited:
Foxborough looks good, that middle timing section looks very tricky. WTF is up with the 9-whoop rule??
They should have 30 of them!
At Tampa SX years ago they ran the entire length of Tampa Stadium, made a 90 turn and ran the entire width of the stadium. Must have been at least 60 of them combined.. Baddest whoop section Ive ever seen..
It was Windhams first year in the Pro's on a 125 Yamaha and he was pushed to his limits to get through skimming them, and Kevin was awesome in the whoops! It was awesome to hear all the 2 strokes going through them pinned.
I miss watching him do transitions at the different tracks. That dude was nuts.

Back