'21 Wizard MTL Mk2 100w 6L6 Vader

RedB4Black

*SOLD*

'21 Wizard MTL Mk2 100w 6L6 Vader

- This is a Mk2 with the sweep on the front and lead bright on the back. It was made before the final faceplates for the mk2 were in so it has a label for the sweep.
- Custom transformer for 6L6 tubes (only in 6L amps)
- Head shell is brand new vader head shell with small logo.
- Includes one-button foot switch and power cord

This is a killer amp. I'm only selling because I have 5 MTLs and there is something else I want.

SOLD

*****NO TRADES*****

Z36Jmpc.jpg

kQdt2v6.jpg
SaLAaUz.jpg
fPz8g4r.jpg
2N3S3eX.jpg

Mao6Ky2.jpg

nhCh7OS.jpg

Last edited:
I know the only reason you're selling this is cause it has the small logo and doesn't match the herd. Just have Ricki send ya a damn large emblem and keep the son of a bitch for shit sake.

You got me! lol

Actually... that headshell is from the new 50w el34 MTL I got from Justin. I'm keeping that amp, so I swapped with the 6L since that's on the market. People seem to prefer the vader look. I like the look of the white piping. I'd keep the 6L but I have the 50w KT66 which is pretty similar. I'm liking the 50w amps more these days as I don't need all the headroom of the 100s. Will still keep my KT150 though...and my original MTL 100w el34

You got me! lol

Actually... that headshell is from the new 50w el34 MTL I got from Justin. I'm keeping that amp, so I swapped with the 6L since that's on the market. People seem to prefer the vader look. I like the look of the white piping. I'd keep the 6L but I have the 50w KT66 which is pretty similar. I'm liking the 50w amps more these days as I don't need all the headroom of the 100s. Will still keep my KT150 though...and my original MTL 100w el34
Man. You can't get rid of that 150. That punch alone is just insane. I need to know that i can get a fix for just under a 2 hour drive

Dude my wizard with el34 sounds nothing like the one with 6l6 , they both are awesome af but I don’t feel the dna except punch and clarity . But sound wise wild different

Dude my wizard with el34 sounds nothing like the one with 6l6 , they both are awesome af but I don’t feel the dna except punch and clarity . But sound wise wild different

I agree. I love the 6L...I have the 50w KT66 amp that will also run 6L6. I'm just switching things to 50w since I don't need all the head room for my guitar room.

Damn @mhenson I would really wanna snag it off from you unless you won't mind shipping out to overseas but since I gotten an R8 my expenses been pretty tight at the moment lol

This 6l6 would have more highs and lowend which the el34 version sound lesser of it with a slightly loose mids ?
I like the el34 version better . But I know you like vht so the 6l sounds like Best vht possibld. In a way . I’m a 6l6 so this was shocking for me

Back