////

It's cool, but doesn't sound as "chewy" as some of your others. Did you leave the 100K NFR in for this one? Crazy how much that changes the tone of this circuit for me..just that one little thing.

I love your amps. I really want to own one. Do you prefer modding an existing amp or doing a ground up build with a blank chassis?

Sound really good Michael, I enjoyed the clip! I'm hearing this to be in line with Ed's later live plexi/superlead tone ala Diver Down tour, a bit tighter with less plexi chew but it retains that Marshall clank, KUDOS on keeping that, it really growls nicely and is chunky as hell but still retains most of the characteristics of your series I, I like that it is more aggresive . :thumbsup:

This is a lot better representation of your series II, I can hear you've been tinkering alot with it since your first inception of the series II and all for the better.

I assuming you have graduated to using the Pre- PI(JCM800 style) single 1 Meg master volume to work with your loop rather than the PPIMV. Your loop also seems to work well and is pretty transparent. :rock:

PDC":knmucwiz said:
I love your amps. I really want to own one. Do you prefer modding an existing amp or doing a ground up build with a blank chassis?
Thank you!
I like building them mostly because I can voice the amps a lot more easier then an existing old Marshall amp circuit.
However, both always turn out great anyways. :)

DistortED":jp9lkvux said:
Sounds great as always Michael
warhead78":jp9lkvux said:
I think it sounds fantastic and I'll definitely own another one of your amps one day :rock:
stanz":jp9lkvux said:
Sounds okay... You've definitely played better sounding rigs.

Thanks a ton folks for checking out my vid.
I appreciate the kind words as well. :thumbsup:

Back