25 ways the US is being destroyed in under two minutes

Lol….
IMG_1889.jpeg

it was already destroyed on Jan 20 2021

just think. if something happens to this no load idiot the laughing kamel will be in the big seat.

if that happens, im leaving

They are all sick and twisted. People need to wake up and get them out of there. Then start shrinking the government like the chainsaw dude in Argentina. I’m voting for Jesus of Nazareth. You have to make sure you put Nazareth or it might go to Jesus of 18th street vatos locos in east Los Angeles.

I got into it with one once. Ms-13 dude. Tattoos everywhere. Couldn’t speak a lick of English. After I jacked his ass up he came back later and handed me a pencil and a piece of paper and said “you write your name c.o.! I mother fucker file on you!!” So I took them and wrote “fuck you, you stupid racial slur mother fucker.” He took it and left while making some gesture with his hand under his chin. He never mentioned it again but I would have loved to have seen his expression when vato translated it for him.

25 ways the US is being destroyed in under two minutes​

Well pretty sure none of those things destroyed it in under two minutes. ;-)

I agreed with a lot of the points.

Last edited:
I got into it with one once. Ms-13 dude. Tattoos everywhere. Couldn’t speak a lick of English. After I jacked his ass up he came back later and handed me a pencil and a piece of paper and said “you write your name c.o.! I mother fucker file on you!!” So I took them and wrote “fuck you, you stupid racial slur mother fucker.” He took it and left while making some gesture with his hand under his chin. He never mentioned it again but I would have loved to have seen his expression when vato translated it for him.
I have found out that when Chinese people realize that I can speak mandarin, they turn super insular and almost racist against me. But why?

Back