3 Body Problem

Seriously three bodies are no problem if you just chop them up and put them in the freezer :p

Thumbpicker: Hey baby, did you know I have the body of a 22 year old!!!
Random person: No?
Thumbpicker: Yeah chopped up in bits and in the freezer lol

Read the books…fuckin horrible….don’t waste your time. Sometimes I get into hard sci-fi but not shit written by chicoms. The story while semi original was just horrible and poorly written. Could be because it was translated so I do think that’s a possibility. Trying to talk myself into watching it but I have only seen about 20 minutes so far.

Well I'm bettin' it'll be better than the books then bro'.

The production and eye candy alone might make it worth it? :LOL:

80% so far on Rotten Tomatoes...

It was OK. It was worth watching and it was an interesting premise. Didn't read the books. Visuals are good for sure, but some of the story line parts kind of dragged on. I was really hoping to get a conclusion at the end of episode 8 but it looks like there will be a new season to wrap up?

Spoiler alert:
When the arrogant CIA leader guy (forgot his name/title) first met the visual image of the alien rep he was looking at the ground in the wrong place while talking to her. I would think normally, you would look them in the eye. When the alien brainwashed off the grid chick killed the rich guy (don't remember his name), the detective didn't see anything from the vantage point of his car. No struggle, no broken glass, no blood. When the ship got sliced up my the nano blade, it was visually a trip to look at but there were many incongruencies in the layout of that scene. And why did the leader of that ship not have a private quarters. Surely people could hear his conversations with the alien. And I didn't think it was all that plausible that the alien would not get the fact that it was a children's story (little red riding hood) and not the truth when surely it was presented as a fictional story. Didn't make sense that the alien, who is more intelligent than us - didn't get the fact that it was a just a fairly tale. The spaceship with just a brain in it was pretty far fetched and the fact that it could thread a needle in the whole of the sail, but a cable came loose so easily? :dunno:

I would have cleaned this stuff up if I was the director/producer and there were other things that bothered me, but those were the big ones.

Last edited:
Back