50 Watt V-Rock

I hope it's everything you are you looking for. If you need it tweaked we are happy to do so. It's also worth mentioning that there have been some updates since we first introduced the V-Rocks. If it needs to be updated we would be happy to accommodate. Have a great Thursday morning and please let me know when you receive it!

All the best;

Trace

Thanks a lot Trace! They tried to deliver yesterday, but I wasn't home to sign. I will call Fed Ex today and see if I can just go pick it up someplace.

There must not have been many 50 watt V-Rocks made, huh?? I've never seen one before. The one I bought is a 2008. Serial VA00646

Can't wait to check her out!!

:thumbsup:

Sweeeet! Trace has my amp and we talked for quite a while today. They are gonna do tons of upgrades and bring my V-Rock 50 watt all up to current spec. Plus we are adding an effects loop, rock/brutal mod, solo boost, upgraded caps and transformers!!!

Trace is super cool to deal with!!!

Plus i ordered a new Voodoo 2x12 cab!!!

Mint!!!

:rock: :rock:

tnourse":1uxzz9b2 said:
Sweeeet! Trace has my amp and we talked for quite a while today. They are gonna do tons of upgrades and bring my V-Rock 50 watt all up to current spec. Plus we are adding an effects loop, rock/brutal mod, solo boost, upgraded caps and transformers!!!

Trace is super cool to deal with!!!

Plus i ordered a new Voodoo 2x12 cab!!!

Mint!!!

Should be done very soon! Mint! Can't wait!!

Hey tnourse,
Any word from Trace on your amp? Let us know how it sounds when you get it back. I've got both a 50 watt V-plex and a 50 watt V-rock........ YOUR GONNA LOVE IT!!!!!!

Honestly, the V-Rock is the best amp I currently own or have ever owned. I have the Dual Lead 100 and if need be, it would be the last amp on my shelves (as a gear whore, I hope it never comes to that). It's just a super big bonus Trace is one of the coolest people on earth. I've kept him on the phone more than once for much longer than I should have. I have to send mine in for some updates too, but can't put it in the box. I would miss it way too much... someday... I promise, Trace.

You will be thrilled with the V-Rock! Congrats.

:rock:

Edit: holy old thread. :LOL: :LOL:

drewiv":2sw8fn5s said:
Honestly, the V-Rock is the best amp I currently own or have ever owned. I have the Dual Lead 100 and if need be, it would be the last amp on my shelves (as a gear whore, I hope it never comes to that). It's just a super big bonus Trace is one of the coolest people on earth. I've kept him on the phone more than once for much longer than I should have. I have to send mine in for some updates too, but can't put it in the box. I would miss it way too much... someday... I promise, Trace.

WOW........ It was on the top of the list, and I was curious as to how he was liking the amp. I saw June and July, but had no idea it was 2010!!!!! OOPPPhhhsss

lowmantotempole":69sgbdrt said:
drewiv":69sgbdrt said:

What about the Dr Feelgood? Man I miss that amp!

The Dr. is treating me well. It truly is the Dr. Feelgood amp, no doubt about it. It's not my "everyday" amp, but man when I bring it out - rcoks! :rock:

Laars":298l8txx said:
drewiv":298l8txx said:

WOW........ It was on the top of the list, and I was curious as to how he was liking the amp. I saw June and July, but had no idea it was 2010!!!!! OOPPPhhhsss

I saw the same thing, but as I was scanning the thread after I posted I noticed 2010. I laughed a bit to myself, but I would still like to know how the OP likes the amp. THAT is certainly my "go to" amp.

Back