5500 guitars, video tour of Ed Roman's

i whent there last july....pretty neat i guess, lotsa guitars but not many amps...and all the guitars seemd to be like 1k or more....not bada place really

>|<>QBB<
The_Sh0t":caf34 said:
i whent there last july....pretty neat i guess, lotsa guitars but not many amps...and all the guitars seemd to be like 1k or more....not bada place really

No amps? That's because it's a "guitar joint."

His Quicksilver custom guitars are sweet. Some of the best necks outside of Vigier that I've ever laid my hands on. In my sig you can see my custom purple with ebony fingerboard.

I know - everybody hates Ed Roman. I personally never dealt with him and I had a very smooth experience getting my axe.

So why does he have such a bad rap anyway? I see a lot of people who talk shit about him but probably didn't deal with him. That shop is pretty damm big.

>|<>QBB<
danyeo":ecf59 said:
So why does he have such a bad rap anyway? I see a lot of people who talk shit about him but probably didn't deal with him. That shop is pretty damm big.

Same with a lot of eccentric people who are VERY opinionated and express those opinions wether you ask for it or not.

I'd put Ed Roman, given his website alone, in the same boat as Fab, when it comes to them personally.

Give Jeggaboo the world tour. I go in there and they look at me like "Get the fuck out of here" :x :x

Am I the only one perplexed by this video? I mean, Jiggaboo Jones going in and getting a tour? Wtf is going on?!?

Is this how they advertise? :retard:

Okay...after seein the Jigaboo jones bio...I guess Ed's credit goes down the shitter. Where are they getting these mullet wearing motherfuckers who just talk shit all the time.....

Back