80's Shred Suhr's

the rossness

I'm not sure if it was posted yet, but these look pretty cool. Any word on pricing or availability?
6bc1d3_b784909d5534b0542918e473604d0324.jpg_srz_460_1263_85_22_0.50_1.20_0.00_jpg_srz

6bc1d3_774e2a10a01fdd5905e79cf154445144.jpg_srz_460_1240_85_22_0.50_1.20_0.00_jpg_srz

and they come with matching riot pedals (how adorable)!

http://www.suhr.com/#!80%27S%20SHRED/c839

They are actually all sold out so if you want one you need to find a dealer with one that isn't committed already
We can also help with that if you want
Thanks!

Suhr":3fddgc3b said:
They are actually all sold out so if you want one you need to find a dealer with one that isn't committed already
We can also help with that if you want
Thanks!

Wow! Sounds like they were a success. I know they were limited, but that was still pretty fast! :D

Drewiv knew I was was hot to trot for one of these. I received a neone shred and just didn't click with it, much to my surprise. It's a great axe but it felt very small in my hand and against my body...it was just not one of those love at first feels. Weird. But for that price I have to swoon over it to keep it. So I returned it. I was and still am in dismay but that's what happened.

I don't mean to poop on the thread but just chiming in my experience, again, to my surprise.
:confused:

IntenseJim":149zfkb0 said:
Drewiv knew I was was hot to trot for one of these. I received a neone shred and just didn't click with it, much to my surprise. It's a great axe but it felt very small in my hand and against my body...it was just not one of those love at first feels. Weird. But for that price I have to swoon over it to keep it. So I returned it. I was and still am in dismay but that's what happened.

I don't mean to poop on the thread but just chiming in my experience, again, to my surprise.
:confused:

I'm actually shocked by this Jim. Really. One of the best feeling guitars I have ever had the pleasure to lay my hands on. Sorry I pushed you into it. :LOL: :LOL: Even more sorry you didn't jive with it. At least now you've got some bucks to buy something else. :D

I bought ine today, i should have a neon drip later in the week. Cant wait to get it, ive been wanting one since last fall.

Les Zombie":7t7il6sy said:
I bought ine today, i should have a neon drip later in the week. Cant wait to get it, ive been wanting one since last fall.

I hope you like it. :yes:

drewiv":1fqcyeha said:
Les Zombie":1fqcyeha said:

i got it last week but i didnt really dig it with the maple fb and i sent it back to the dealer and got another one with a ebony board and alder body and it sounds awesome, the neck is perfect for me, so easy to play.

heres some pics

Les Zombie":3gmfnb2k said:
drewiv":3gmfnb2k said:
Les Zombie":3gmfnb2k said:

i got it last week but i didnt really dig it with the maple fb and i sent it back to the dealer and got another one with a ebony board and alder body and it sounds awesome, the neck is perfect for me, so easy to play.

heres some pics

Which dealer was that? Looking for one of these with the maple fingerboard. Please PM with any info if possible. Thanks

Back