A-Bone (of TGP fame ) has a go fund me page for a serious uninsured illness

Fosters is horrible shit. I’ve never actually talked to an actual Australian who drinks it.
Fosters is trash beer, yes. So is PBR, but I will drink that too. If you want real bad you get Schmidt. Used to have a red box with a cougar silhouetted against a sunset on it. Maybe my hydration level at the time was no good but one can of that, ONE CAN, and I would wake up with a raging headache. The kind of headache you'd get from hammering back a couple bottles of Mad Dog 20/20 or Manischevitz passover wine. If I ran a prison I could keep the prisoners under control giving em a quantity of that stuff before bed. Fully compliant by early morning haha.

Fosters is trash beer, yes. So is PBR, but I will drink that too. If you want real bad you get Schmidt. Used to have a red box with a cougar silhouetted against a sunset on it. Maybe my hydration level at the time was no good but one can of that, ONE CAN, and I would wake up with a raging headache. The kind of headache you'd get from hammering back a couple bottles of Mad Dog 20/20 or Manischevitz passover wine. If I ran a prison I could keep the prisoners under control giving em a quantity of that stuff before bed. Fully compliant by early morning haha.
Remember Schaffers ? Horrible shit. Or Milwaukees Best ? Drank a ton of that shit when I was young.

Remember Schaffers ? Horrible shit. Or Milwaukees Best ? Drank a ton of that shit when I was young.
Yeah my best friends dad was an alcoholic and he would have cans of Schaeffer laying around with some kind of cracker crust all over the mouth of the cans, lol. Must've been eating pretzels or something salty while drinking. Never tried it though, lol. Milwaukees Best is pretty bad. I drank Natural Light sometimes until they screwed Budweiser up with that girly man. Really no worse than any other Bud product. I switched to Modelo especial a while before that all went down since they have 32oz bottles of it at the gas station and that's my usual home drinking limit for friday and/or saturday nights when I don't gig.

I used to drink all of that shit in college. Schaefers Light. Milwaukees Beast Light. The lighter versions were less harsh IIRC. Also, Black Label beer (pretty good actually) was only $3.99 a 12pk.

I’ve been assured by every upside down man I’ve ever talked to that Fosters is most definitely NOT Australian for beer.
A lot of the mass produced beers in Australia aren't a lot better... just marginally... They are watery beers with a cheap bittering hop and were brewed with added sugar/dextrose as far as I know ie. not pure malt. They were traditionally fairly strong ie. 5% alcohol - so cheap piss for a hot day basically.

A lot of the mass produced beers in Australia aren't a lot better... just marginally... They are watery beers with a cheap bittering hop and were brewed with added sugar/dextrose as far as I know ie. not pure malt. They were traditionally fairly strong ie. 5% alcohol - so cheap piss for a hot day basically.
I like watery beers. There is a joke here about drinking that kind of beer being like effing in a canoe...."close to water" lol. But in the Texas heat, and I would assume the outback heat, there is something absolutely necessary about having some ice cold pisswater on hand for the end of a hot day working out of doors. At some point the water, tea, coffee, energy drinks, seltzers, juices, and sodas have run their course and a beer is the only thing that knocks the edge off. Beer on a breezy porch at sunset, yeah!

I classify Busch and natty light…pbr, miller light as work beer. Pound them outside in the heat all day long. I have pro drinkers in the family that drink a case a day of Busch every day. I can be a beer snob at times but when I drink a few I prefer my friends products south of the border. Love Mexican beer. I want to go to Belgium to see where my grandfather fought and to drink. I love all the Trappist beers and such from there. Even the lambics….

I like watery beers. There is a joke here about drinking that kind of beer being like effing in a canoe...."close to water" lol. But in the Texas heat, and I would assume the outback heat, there is something absolutely necessary about having some ice cold pisswater on hand for the end of a hot day working out of doors. At some point the water, tea, coffee, energy drinks, seltzers, juices, and sodas have run their course and a beer is the only thing that knocks the edge off. Beer on a breezy porch at sunset, yeah!
Here's news for you... very few people in Australia live in the outback. We mostly live in green cities on the coast. Very few people live in the outback proportionally speaking.

Here's news for you... very few people in Australia live in the outback. We mostly live in green cities on the coast. Very few people live in the outback proportionally speaking.
It's not news to me. I was only saying that in hot, dry areas, like the outback, or central and west Texas, beer is a staple food, lol.

agreed

Back