A few Hosers.....

steve_k

A few of my Cameron Jose's....there's one more, not pictured.

hosers.jpg

Very nice , what amp is the top one is it a metal panel era marshall it looks old.
do the amps sound different to each other and if they do what sort of differences are there

50MkII":2c5zkmbr said:
Where is the master on the top two? Jumping the channels on the first one :confused:

The top one was modded so that both channels are jumped, each of their volumes controlling the treble/bass gain and mixed. The master is where the indicator bulb used to be. This is as per the original Atomica. This would be my most coveted Cameron mod. The only thing different is that it doesn't have a LD PT as the original did. It is full of mojo and sounds great at about in setting, covering any genre. Nothing fancy or any selectors. Just wind it up.

The middle one, gain 1 is in the input hole, gain 2 is where the bass volume was and the master is where the treble volume was. It is set up pretty much like the CCV with both gains blended and controlling the frequency range. This one also has a bass and resonance pots on the back and a loop and a 3 way gain style.

The one on the bottom is a more conventional Jose. Same 2 gains and a master (far left). Bass boost on the back and 3 way switch for gain style. The bottom two inputs are dead. LG in left, HG in right.

steve_k":1yr3h48a said:
50MkII":1yr3h48a said:
Where is the master on the top two? Jumping the channels on the first one :confused:

The top one was modded so that both channels are jumped, each of their volumes controlling the treble/bass gain and mixed. The master is where the indicator bulb used to be. This is as per the original Atomica.

I see that now. The glare from the camera made it almost appear like the indicator being similar size. Thanks for the info. Graffiti mojo added for sure.

Back