A few quickfire questions before I buy a reload.

Tylajoec

Hi, i'm currently running a crappy unbranded attenuator (wanted to try it out see if it was for me) and i really dig the ease of it, i was looking at something from you guys, have a few mates who have bought one of two notes products before,

will the reload withstand a mesa boogie triple? the reload says 150 RMS but my triple is 150W (i have no idea)

Could you use this just as a load box with no cab?

and this is a bit strange, I have an original fender super reverb (1965) but its output is 2 Ohms, is there anyway i could use that with the attenuator? or am i shit out of luck with that?

Sorry if these questions are nooby or have been answered, but i just wanted proper clarification that wasn't from some randomer on google.

Hello,

yes the Torpedo Reload handles amps up to 150W.
You can use the Reload just as a load box without a cabinet.
For your Fender Super reverb, you will put the Reload on 4 ohms so as to have the tolerable impedance mismatch. You will need to be careful on the levels you play the Fender Super Reverb, because of the impedance mismatch. Everything you need to know about impedance mismatch when using Torpedo products is explained in this article:
https://support.two-notes.com/knowledgebase.php?article=321

Back