***A Lot More Diezel Love From Bulgaria - D-Moll+Hagen***

cheftie

OK, guys, here is one track from the last album of ODD CREW from Bulgaria. This particular one (I mean the guitar tracks the way they are) was recorded at Music Division's showroom with a Diezel D-Moll (left side) and a Diezel Hagen (right side). One track per side. One take per side. Two mics per side. From the first time. Start to end. No EQ, no post production on guitars except for dozing mics as per my taste. Apologies for the click at the background as it's the only backing track I had at the moment and I could not resist posting. :) However, you can get an idea how accurate Vascho is on the guitar!!

Enjoy :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

https://soundcloud.com/tonebuildersfine ... sue-diezel

No dis to the D-Moll as it's proving to be a mighty lil' beast... But it sure is nice to see the Hagen coming out of the woodwork lately. I damn well LOVE that amp!!!!

Hagen :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Uncle Mo

PS - cool clip! :thumbsup:

Man, that's the tone ticket there. Thanks for no pre-post production, no FX recording. Awesome stuff bro.

Steve

Much appreciated, guys. :)

Kind words are always a drive.

There's video to the track too and as soon as it's ready I'll post here :rock: :rock: :rock:

Here is the official video for the song and how it sounds on the album. ODD CREW work very very hard for that all and they're grateful for your love.

Herbert inside the shots from last their summer tour :rock: :rock: :rock:

Back