A song i wrote is charting.

nightlight":2nhxf3jo said:
spguitar":2nhxf3jo said:
nightlight":2nhxf3jo said:
Congratulations! This is huge!

Unfortunately, the video is not available in my region. Is there anywhere else I can check out your work? :confused:

Thank you and yep! See if this works.

https://allyria.bandcamp.com/album/727-deluxe-edition

Wow! That is amazing, thanks for the links! Great playing! That Herbert + fuzz sounds amazing!

I appreciate it! I love the way fuzz fills out what's missing with the high gain amp heads if layered right.

So.... We broke into the top 40 on the Mainstream Rock Indicator!
Scratch it off of the bucket list. Now hopefully it keeps climbing.

40910873_10156348387494087_4233935870853382144_n.jpg

MAN WAY TO GO! This is a dream for all of us I'm sure and I can only imagine the intense feeling of accomplishment and excitement from your bands music being air'd and getting recognition from stations all over. TOP 40 Mainstream that's insane!

I've never made it past a few local radio stations, but still I'll never forget the first time the radio disk jockey announcing our bands name and song, it was such a rush far better than any drugs or alcohol could do. The songs pretty cool, not my particular taste but I can dig it, and I'm sure your bands got much more in store for after this, so saddle up and make this shit happen bro!

Adambomb":1z96blp8 said:
MAN WAY TO GO! This is a dream for all of us I'm sure and I can only imagine the intense feeling of accomplishment and excitement from your bands music being air'd and getting recognition from stations all over. TOP 40 Mainstream that's insane!

I've never made it past a few local radio stations, but still I'll never forget the first time the radio disk jockey announcing our bands name and song, it was such a rush far better than any drugs or alcohol could do. The songs pretty cool, not my particular taste but I can dig it, and I'm sure your bands got much more in store for after this, so saddle up and make this shit happen bro!

Back in 2008 it was so weird hearing our stuff on our local station. Really surreal. Now knowing that it's nationwide is just crazy. I'm currently piecing a band together to play the songs live now. I believe now that it's in the top 40 i better get something together and ready to jam in case of label interest or a tour offer.

Back