All found

maddnotez

Banned
Looking for all the pedals listed in title.

VFE Standout
Maxon 808
MK.4.23
Paul Cochrane Timmy (No MXR)

Payment via Paypal.

Last edited:
Yeah, Just recently saw that. That's on the bottom of the list haha. Should have got one years ago but I was particular on wanting the V1
V1 with the bread board is the best. They sound better... bottom end on the ones made after had a different sounding bottom end which was a lot looser and flubby. I still have my original Timmy I got from Paul with the breadboard. Sold my original TIM I got at the same time last year.

I believe I have a MK somewhere.

V1 with the bread board is the best. They sound better... bottom end on the ones made after had a different sounding bottom end which was a lot looser and flubby. I still have my original Timmy I got from Paul with the breadboard. Sold my original TIM I got at the same time last year.

I believe I have a MK somewhere.
Yeah, I should probably remove the Timmy from the list because the V1 is ideally the one I want.

If you find the MK and want to part ways shoot me a message.

MK

1622034686400.jpeg

1622034710551.jpeg

I am considering selling one of my Standouts. Only considering because I have two. It is the new version with two toggle switches that was limited to 35 units total.

PM if interested, thanks

Just found a clone made by Henning from the kits VFE had sold. All set on the boosts unless someone has a V1 timmy for cheap.

Back