All-in-one modulation pedal.

James Lugo

What's a great modulation pedal for my board? Kind of an all in one; chorus, phase, flange, leslie etc. I did a session a few years back and the guy had a Mobius, seemed cool. I don't need anything with endless option and tweeky stuff I need something that sounds real!!!

Also if you were running and delay and mod in front of the amp which would you put first?

I don't think you will find much better than the Mobius in a pedal. And it's really easy to tweak. A lot of guys still seem to like the Line 6 M13 as well.

danyeo":1floqw5w said:
I don't think you will find much better than the Mobius in a pedal. And it's really easy to tweak. A lot of guys still seem to like the Line 6 M13 as well.

Yeah I think you're right. Listening to demos now.

James Lugo":2m1fozvf said:
danyeo":2m1fozvf said:

Yeah I think you're right. Listening to demos now.

Agreed, see a lot of M5's and M9's on Nashville guys boards for these FX..also before delay always before delay..

Mobius would be my recommendation for a do everything mod pedal but also check out the older Glass Nexus. It was made by Damage Control who later merged with Strymon.

Eventide H9 has a lot of cool sounds in it too but you can only use one effect at a time with the exception of a few multi-effect presets.

Few others:
Eventide Modfactor
Keeley Mod Workstation
Line 6 M series or older MM4

Back