AMP MODS CLIPS CLIPS CLIPS!!!!

When I gave that amp to Dave one of the Tone References I gave him was "Monkey Business" on the Slave to the Grind album. So goes to show that Friedman is pretty damn good at getting out of an amp what you ask for. I never would of traded it but it was an offer I could not refuse. :LOL: :LOL:

Funny thing is I did not try to get that tone. I think it's kind of a chameleon Play VH get VH play Lynch get Lynch pay ac dc get that etc etc. Dave

Hmm?? I was not aware that there were 3 mods on that thing??
Damn!!

I'm having Dave make the Brown/Hairy footswitchable. When I first got the amp I was toggleing between the two and in Brown high gain it's simply an awesome heavy rhythm tone (Could be a great solo tone as well!) and when I'd flip to the hairy high gain...the was no real percieved jump in volume but what happens is of course more gain but more in the way of a bit more compression and girth that is perfect for solo'ing so...gotta be footswitchable!!!! Also having him add an effects loop as well....Now the wait.... :scared:

Is it done yet...huh??,huh?? is it done yet...huh??,huh??

hehe...jes kiddin ;)

goldwing68nv":1xcva2cx said:
kurtsstuff":1xcva2cx said:
Is it done yet...huh??,huh?? is it done yet...huh??,huh??

hehe...jes kiddin ;)

actually,dave's backed up a bit,schedule-wise,so i've borrowed for a few weeks :D

:LOL: :LOL:

No worries.....just let me know when you get it back to Dave... :D

jmgman69":280701zj said:
Man I can't get enough of it!!!!Dave P.M.sent :rock:
Allright Jason....now what you getting your hands on!!
Dave's work is AWESOME isnt it??? :D
Had 3 modules modded out by him! ;)

Wow!! That was a killer clip. That was a great mic job as well. Sounds like you found the "sweet spot" Pete : ) Real nice playing man....Sounds like a pitbull caged up and fed gunpowder waiting on "Go"...... :codeak:

BlissBoy":35d11tjo said:
Wow!! That was a killer clip. That was a great mic job as well. Sounds like you found the "sweet spot" Pete : ) Real nice playing man....Sounds like a pitbull caged up and fed gunpowder waiting on "Go"...... :codeak:
Wade My man!!!I see you are up and about again.I see the BEACH in your future brother :LOL: :LOL:

rareguitar":3503rm84 said:
RACKSYSTEMS":3503rm84 said:
I must give credit to Pete for that and to let you guys know these mods were on one reissue Marshall super lead slp amp. All mods in one amp. Dave

Dave is this my old Purple Marshall that I traded to Kurt? :rock:

DSC00529.jpg

Guitar-Center sticker.......lol

Back