Announcement: Welcome Trace Davis of Voodoo Amps to Rig Talk

King Guitar

Banned
In my quest to bring you guys the best people in the business I am proud to welcome Trace Davis of Voodoo Amps to the Manufactures section of RIG-TALK. :thumbsup:

As many of you know Trace and his company Voodoo amps is renowned for their custom amp mods and VROCK and VPLEX amp line. Trace has worked with several of the members here as well as Doug Aldrich, Neal Schon, Phil Collen, Billy Coragan, Michael Wilton and on and on...

Please welcome Trace and feel free to post up on his amps, mods, artists and just tone in general as usual :rock:

rareguitar":1rrg1clr said:
In my quest to bring you guys the best people in the business I am proud to welcome Trace Davis of Voodoo Amps to the Manufactures section of RIG-TALK. :thumbsup:

As many of you know Trace and his company Voodoo amps is renowned for their custom amp mods and VROCK and VPLEX amp line. Trace has worked with several of the members here as well as Doug Aldrich, Neal Schon, Phil Collen, Billy Coragan, Michael Wilton and on and on...

Please welcome Trace and feel free to post up on his amps, mods, artists and just tone in general as usual :rock:

Brad, I'm not sure how you've done it, but you've pulled in some killer gear manufactures to Rig Talk. Kudos on starting off at a sprint as the new Rig Talk honcho!

-Jeff

P.S. can you pull Martin Golub in so he can talk about his Marshall mods?

It was worth a shot :D

Very cool!

Maybe someday I could get some free time to make that trip up there that I was planning this past summer....................... :aww:

Hello all;

Thank you so much for the warm welcome and we are very happy to be a part of the Rig-Talk forums. As we are so close to Christmas I would like to send out a seasons greetings to all! I hope your Christmas is relaxing and that Santa leaves everyone lots of musical presents under the tree!

Happy holidays and Merry Christmas!! :)

Trace

That is great news, been reading good stuff about him for years. Welcome aboard Trace & Co. and Merry Christmas :D :D

aww jea! Hey Trace, my 800 you worked on is still in the stable and sitting at #1. In fact, in 90 minutes, I will have the pleasure of hacking my way through rehearsal at stupid loud volumes!

voodooamps":1dlgokh7 said:
Hello all;

Thank you so much for the warm welcome and we are very happy to be a part of the Rig-Talk forums. As we are so close to Christmas I would like to send out a seasons greetings to all! I hope your Christmas is relaxing and that Santa leaves everyone lots of musical presents under the tree!

Happy holidays and Merry Christmas!! :)

Trace

Great to see you on-board Trace! Happy holidays!

grooveHT":1j7irdch said:
rareguitar":1j7irdch said:

Brad, I'm not sure how you've done it, but you've pulled in some killer gear manufactures to Rig Talk. Kudos on starting off at a sprint as the new Rig Talk honcho!

-Jeff

Hi Jeff,

Thanks for the kind words, I am proud to be associated with all of the cool members we have here. More to come... :rock:

Trace & Anthony,
Welcome to my favorite forum and hopefully yours too! When you get a chance, let me know your thoughts on the latest rendering I sent you.

Thanks,
-Neil

Oh cool.....my best friend in the business has a place here. Thats awesome.

Brad is setting up a page for our stuff too.

Will call you this week mate I have an idea you might like.

Al.

Back