Another video but with some drums this time...

Laura

Kids were at a friends house so I convinced the hubby to jam for a few last night... :LOL: :LOL: :rock:

Peters Hydra and Fortin Uber in this one with my LP Custom loaded with MCP Solutions. Not a perfect take of our tune but we were tired after having company over late on NYE. :doh:

xkalibur38":173zxcb7 said:
Awesome! Is that just the cam mic? Sounds great!
No, I used an Apogee Duet and 2 AT 2050 condenser mics in the room. I need to try one close mic and blend it with a room mic. Thanks for checking it out.

REALLY enjoyed the song. Just felt good. Thought that final part was cool as hell too! Good stuff :rock:

The Hoff":2a2p8646 said:
REALLY enjoyed the song. Just felt good. Thought that final part was cool as hell too! Good stuff :rock:
Thanks. I am trying to upload the recorded version of it from about 6 years ago with our old singer. We have a new singer and just finished adding new vox to 4 of our old tunes, re-amping and remixing last night. Hoping to have mastered copies tomorrow.

Wow! I think that recording sounds great. Good song writing solid tone. and the Old school Chuck Billy vibe is awesome!!!

///MK":bmml37rb said:
Wow! I think that recording sounds great. Good song writing solid tone. and the Old school Chuck Billy vibe is awesome!!!
Thanks for checking it out! :rock:

Back