Anubis has risen ............... new pedal release content

griff10672

fuzz / distortion circuit ............ perfect for Doomy ... Sludgy ... Stoner Riffs ..... if there's anyone into that kind of thing in here ....
1695578018261.png

1695578053629.png

1695578154510.png

for right now it's actually a one off for my son for his Birthday ..... ( I know there isn't a lot " Doomers " in here )

if there's interest I can make things happen though :yes:....

I started to flex my newly developing Adobe Illustrator muscles with this one ..... was sort of a test ..... but I love the way it came out ...

I told you I wanted a fuzz…that might not be exactly what I’m looking for but worth a try bro…. I know it’s going to be cool no matter what…if it can pull off an Ethereal mirror or forest of equilibrium vibe it’s a win….

Looks awesome, nice job on the graphics! Illustrator is the way to go when doing print work. I use it every day.
I love it ...... I learn a little bit more with each pedal .... now the trick is going to be not " out of control with the graphics " but still as aesthetically pleasing to eye as it can be ... I want them to look as good as they sound ..

for right now it's actually a one off for my son for his Birthday ..... ( I know there isn't a lot " Doomers " in here )

if there's interest I can make things happen though :yes:....

I started to flex my newly developing Adobe Illustrator muscles with this one ..... was sort of a test ..... but I love the way it came out ...
This sort of thing is definitely my bag, baby!

Also as an avid Illustrator user, did you create the art or use a stock vector image?

I thought it might've had something to do with an acquaintance over at the Kemper Forum.

Kim Olesen's band, Anubis Gate. Prog metal. :rock:

Looks very-cool bro'. Well done! :thumbsup:

This sort of thing is definitely my bag, baby!

Also as an avid Illustrator user, did you create the art or use a stock vector image?
kind of a combo of both ....... to be honest I forgot ..... but learning how to rasterize images and then image trace is becoming very valuable to me ...

Back