Any Clips of a 50 Watt Modern Classic or Metal Around?

Jack71

I'm real curious about the 50 watt versions of these beasts. I've always been partial to 100 watt amps but, hey, they're still Wizards. How bad could they be? :LOL: :LOL:

Jack71":2rc801jz said:
I'm real curious about the 50 watt versions of these beasts. I've always been partial to 100 watt amps but, hey, they're still Wizards. How bad could they be? :LOL: :LOL:

Not bad at all, since you asked.. I've got a 50w MC and it rules. If you run the master on the boost channel anywhere above 6, involuntary bowel movement, hearing loss and motion sickness awaits.. Along with absolute tonal glory. :thumbsup:

Once my band's e.p is mixed and mastered I'll post some clips.. The Wiz is about 80% of the tones on it.

+1 I have the 50w version now, had the 100w version before. Both are great, I prefer the 50w overall.

BAN-ONE":6cpehsum said:
Jack71":6cpehsum said:

Not bad at all, since you asked.. I've got a 50w MC and it rules. If you run the master on the boost channel anywhere above 6, involuntary bowel movement, hearing loss and motion sickness awaits.. Along with absolute tonal glory. :thumbsup:

Once my band's e.p is mixed and mastered I'll post some clips.. The Wiz is about 80% of the tones on it.

Back