Any of you want to part with your PB or FB v2?

I have a nice steve morse with matching case , I just retubed and havebt got to play yet I put in some nice ones . The amp is nice from what I could play after I biased this baby and haven't touched since... Im to old. LOL

just42dave":3ogkmt34 said:
I have a nice steve morse with matching case , I just retubed and havebt got to play yet I put in some nice ones . The amp is nice from what I could play after I biased this baby and haven't touched since... Im to old. LOL
Have you ever A/B`d your Morse with Invader?
I have an Invader 100 and I`m intrigued by Morse and its Mid Matrix to the point that I`m contemplating to sell my Invader in order to get the Morse.
What Invader`s channel is Morse`s 3rd channel based on?
I love the tight bass of channel 3 but I`d like to have more control of the mids. Channel 4, though having more mids (or maybe the pot is just working in different frequency), is clearly designed for leads - which I would be perfectly fine with but I wouldn`t like it to be a base for my rhythm sound.

Hey Brent, I see a PB2 on guitar center used website. $1699 I think. They will usually cut a little more off that if u haggle.

Back