Any one in Ontario Canada modding Marshalls still.

Clp45

I picked up a Marshall 800 combo for a decent price came with a gain mod and an effects loop. The mod is ok but not great but I bought it to eventually get modded. Since it’s a combo it would be pretty expensive to ship out of country just wondering if anyone knows of some one reputable who is still modding amps in Ontario Canada. I know Glen Morris doesn’t do them anymore but can’t think of any one else.

Cheers

A guy on here is from TO I think. Does the RT mods if I’m not mistaken. A lot of techs will mod them for you if you find a schematic online for them

A guy on here is from TO I think. Does the RT mods if I’m not mistaken. A lot of techs will mod them for you if you find a schematic online for them
I remember Michael Rt not sure if he is still doing them but they sounded really good. I will look into that.

Thanks

I'm not sure if RTmike, aka/ Michael Audette is still modding/building amps any longer. When I tried to go to his YT channel recently to see if he had posted any more build videos all of his videos were pulled down and the channel is no longer there.

I just noticed that too and he hasn’t posted on this forum in a long time. Sucks because his amps did sound great and that was sort of the tone I was chasing.

I'm not sure if RTmike, aka/ Michael Audette is still modding/building amps any longer. When I tried to go to his YT channel recently to see if he had posted any more build videos all of his videos were pulled down and the channel is no longer there.
Probably because he got busted building absolute trash garbage fire hazards like Billy blades. It was all over a few tech forums I’m a member of. He built some that were so bad that when they didn’t work he wouldn’t warranty the repair and stiffed people.

I remember a few I suggested for him to fix that he claimed were his and then he put them up for sale in the classifieds without fixing the problems.

Whatever his name change he’s got some explaining to do.

Probably because he got busted building absolute trash garbage fire hazards like Billy blades. It was all over a few tech forums I’m a member of. He built some that were so bad that when they didn’t work he wouldn’t warranty the repair and stiffed people.

I remember a few I suggested for him to fix that he claimed were his and then he put them up for sale in the classifieds without fixing the problems.

(y)

Crazy. His mods sounded good from his clips

To be fair, he called his modification 'the R/T' mod, short for Rigtalk. This place is so replete with flame wars and dysfunctionality, the naming of said mod was a stroke of genius. Like a built in buyer beware warning.

Last edited:

Holy crap! He seemed like a good guy!

Yeah this development kind of threw me through a loop. Then again I was also shocked when the issues with Fortin happened cause he seemed like a cool guy when he modded my 2204. Still miss that amp.

To be fair, he called his modification 'the R/T' mod, short for Rigtalk. This place is so replete with flame wars and dysfunctionality, the naming of said mod was a stroke of genius. Like a built in buyer beware warning.
Pretty sure RT WASNT rig-talk I remember his saying (I think 🤔 lol)

I was under the impression RT stood for Road/Track I’m pretty sure he drove a Dodge Challenger RT or SRT
Nothing wrong with that!! I just bought another one. 😁
20220812_072725.jpg

Back