Anybody else have any transgender kids?

Oh check that out, just as I said. Never been here before, why are they ban happy here? I'd shit on you all day from my original account if I had one, I love dunking on retards.

Why not just stick to posting your mediocre guitar licks that no one cares about while trying to overcome your arthritis.
Man, this sounds so familiar.

:unsure:

Abstract
Background:
Suicide rate and suicidal tendencies among transgender persons are considerably high compared to general population. Hence, this review is an attempt to understand the issues around the suicide and suicidal behavior among transgender persons.

Methodology:
The literature search conducted using three sources, i.e., electronic databases (PubMed, ProQuest, Google Scholar, PsycInfo), manual search (library catalog), and gray literature (consultation with experts).

Results:
The suicide attempt rate among transgender persons ranges from 32% to 50% across the countries. Gender-based victimization, discrimination, bullying, violence, being rejected by the family, friends, and community; harassment by intimate partner, family members, police and public; discrimination and ill treatment at health-care system are the major risk factors that influence the suicidal behavior among transgender persons.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5178031/

Transgender people in Denmark face a much higher risk of suicide than any other group, The New York Times reports. Hospital and legal records from almost 7 million Danish people collected over 4 decades reveal that transgender people in the country attempt suicide nearly eight times more frequently than the rest of the population. They also had 3.5 times the rate of suicide deaths, scientists report in The Journal of the American Medical Association. The analysis also showed that, regardless of cause of death, transgender people tend to die younger than the rest of the population. Without survey data to supplement institutional records, the authors note their data set could not capture many transgender people in Denmark; as such, the report may underreport the number of suicides.

https://www.science.org/content/art...ch-higher-risk-suicide-landmark-study-reports

U.S. transgender suicide rate 2000-2030
Published by Statista Research Department, Nov 3, 2023
In 2022, around 80 percent of transgender people in the United States had considered suicide, while around 40 percent had attempted suicide. There has been an upward trend in both the considered and attempted suicide rate since 2000, when 61 percent of transgender people considered committing suicide and 28 percent had attempted it.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/1388565/us-trans-suicide-rate/
Of course the original post said they have ACTUALLY killed themselves, which is what I was referring to. It's like saying all military have comitted suicide because they have a much higher rate than average. I don't doubt people with PTSD so dysmorphias or depression have a higher rate at thinking about offing themselves, comes with the territory. But the majority aren't actually doing it.

Dammit Japetus, I thought we were friends again ?

:mad:
So I guess this is some forum person? I love that you think only one person can think you're a loser. Maybe you're thinking of your family or the rest of the world.

Trust me, if I had some old name I'd use it, no reason not to. I'm not some chump that feels a need to try and be clever, I'd rather you know it's me calling you a clowny bore.

So I guess this is some forum person? I love that you think only one person can think you're a loser. Maybe you're thinking of your family or the rest of the world.

Trust me, if I had some old name I'd use it, no reason not to. I'm not some chump that feels a need to try and be clever, I'd rather you know it's me calling you a clowny bore.
you seem angry? and defensive. for a newb. not adding any value to OT, no less the rest of the forum. you seem obsessed with PLX too.

you're on the fast track to the banhammer. which I fully support, since OT has been reasonable recently.

why are you even here? no one pay attention to you at home?

Trust me, if I had some old name I'd use it, no reason not to. I'm not some chumchum that feels a need to try and be clever, I'd rather you know it's me calling you a clowny bore.
*Fixed

But you could at least real pretend that you know nothing about us and how we roll :dunno:

you seem angry? and defensive. for a newb.
... and somehow familiar with some members?

you're on the fast track to the banhammer. which I fully support, since OT has been reasonable recently.
I haven't seen anything yet that we don't tolerate, but this is the first thread I've read today...

So I guess this is some forum person?
He's a mod, so yeah, he definitely is "some forum person". :LOL:

Welcome BTW. :cheers:

Of course the original post said they have ACTUALLY killed themselves, which is what I was referring to.
It was clear what you said and what the offered proof was.

The proof was of course of the facts relating to the depression rate trans people experience.

Your invitation for proof still awaits a worthy response therefore, to be fair. :dunno:

Reactions: rsm
I don’t know, maybe start by not referring to your female child as a him, then get her checked into a hospital that gets to the heart of the problem instead of reinforcing complete bullshit. The biggest obstacle that I see standing in the way of her recovery is you and your wife refusing to face reality. The reality is that she won’t ever be a boy, and you and the wife are holding out hope that some fucking woke doctor is going to make her one. For fucks sake, check yourself and the wife in at the same time because daughter isn’t the only one that needs help. If common sense makes me an expert, so be it, and don’t ask for advice on a public forum if you can’t deal with the advise given. Keep going like you are going. Who am I to advise such a happy, stable family.
Excellent post brah. Thank you for your contribution.

... and somehow familiar with some members?

I haven't seen anything yet that we don't tolerate, but this is the first thread I've read today...

He's a mod, so yeah, he definitely is "some forum person". :LOL:

Welcome BTW. :cheers:

The proof was of course of the facts relating to the depression rate trans people experience.

Your invitation for proof still awaits a worthy response therefore, to be fair. :dunno:
This crap always starts up 3 days before the full moon.. 🌔

Several NPCs/sock-puppets start trolling.

They always seem to pay the most attention to me.. because I'm the Alpha here, no doubt.

Never been here before, why are they ban happy here? I'd shit on you all day from my original account if I had one, I love dunking on retards.

Why not just stick to posting your mediocre guitar licks that no one cares about while trying to overcome your arthritis.
Don't believe you 🤣

If he said depression, that would be fine. He said offed themselves.

This crap always starts up 3 days before the full moon.. 🌔

Several NPCs/sock-puppets start trolling.

They always seem to pay the most attention to me.. because I'm the Alpha here, no doubt.
You're named after a fake character, you're much closer to an NPC than me...you sure got them talking points ready though, gramps.

Oh honey, you seem to think I equate message board posting with real life.
Huh? That makes no sense dumdum. What you convey here makes me think you’re a bitter person “In real life”. That’s why I speculated. You’re also clearly lying about never having been on the forum before. If you truly haven’t, you’re probably just a garden variety sociopath.

Back