Anybody know anything about hiwatt d100l?

Evening folks. I just spotted a hiwatt d100l for sale, and I'm wondering what people think of em. What do they sound like? Are they desireable? What are they worth? I know the vintage ones are extremely valuable, but this one is an 80s model, needs fixing, and the tolex is kinda beat. Anybody have input?

Evening folks. I just spotted a hiwatt d100l for sale, and I'm wondering what people think of em. What do they sound like? Are they desireable? What are they worth? I know the vintage ones are extremely valuable, but this one is an 80s model, needs fixing, and the tolex is kinda beat. Anybody have input?
I have a Hiwatt Lead100R. It's very similar to the D100L, same controls on the front, same circuit as far as I'm aware.

It's not known as one of the "good" Hiwatts, and the serious Hiwatt fans really hate them it seems, Hiwatt in name only and not very related to the earlier ones. However I like mine, the clean channel is very nice, reverb sounds really solid, and gain channel is definitely in the Marshall realm. It has some clipping diodes and a plate fed tone stack on the drive channel, so it's in a similar sort of area as a 2555, 2205, or 2210 Marshall, but sounds a little different. But roughly same area gain wise, feel, a little darker than earlier Hiwatts or Marshalls. Again, I think it's pretty neat, but at the same time I can see why people either just bought Marshalls or old Hiwatts, since it doesn't differentiate itself much. I had a DR103 too but sadly not both side by side, that would've been a fun comparison to see how close I could get the Lead to sound to the more classic one.

Back