Anyone else get Banned at HC

Pepi

Went to login last night to see what was going on and I get the below message :confused: I wrote the Mods and Admins but none of them will respond back. Weird as hell when something like this happens and you don't know why.

You have been banned for the following reason:
No reason was specified.

Date the ban will be lifted: Never

I got that message like 2 years ago. It's a good thing. HC forums suck big time, too many kiddos, too many wannabes. HC reviews suck big time also. HC sucks.

psychodave":2rm5wzse said:
I asked to be banned last year because that place made me post nasty things. A month later I asked to be re-instated, but the mods ignored me, so I made a new name and said I was previously psychodave. HC is a POS forum. Most of the people are self absorbed a-holes with nothing positive to add. I go on to the political forum just to stir things up. The majority of posters on the political forum are poor schleps who feel they deserve more than they are worth. Too funny :LOL: :LOL:

Most of the people on the political forum have no idea what they're talking about :doh:

Pepi":k9uhlzsu said:
Went to login last night to see what was going on and I get the below message :confused: I wrote the Mods and Admins but none of them will respond back. Weird as hell when something like this happens and you don't know why.

No reason was specified.

No... but I got banned over at metroamp and it is absolutely ridiculous. I'm completely blown away...

Stve

Pepi":2dbzvvp6 said:

No reason was specified.

Did you pull a Debbie Downer on them? :LOL: :LOL:

Shiny_Surface":2hxva0kj said:
Pepi":2hxva0kj said:

No reason was specified.

Did you pull a Debbie Downer on them? :LOL: :LOL:

The only thing I can think of is the "Walter Brimley" thread I posted with Wilfred's head on Slash's body :confused: Big deal :thumbsdown:

I got 4 emails yesterday saying that someone has tried to hack my account... Not sure if it was a bug or they were testing something. I went on there for like 10 seconds the other day. It's so dumb... Don't get me wrong, I love dumb shit as much as the next guy, but this was too much even for me.. LOL! :D

Vrad":1k8bnhlb said:
I got 4 emails yesterday saying that someone has tried to hack my account... Not sure if it was a bug or they were testing something. I went on there for like 10 seconds the other day. It's so dumb... Don't get me wrong, I love dumb shit as much as the next guy, but this was too much even for me.. LOL! :D

Yeah, I got that same email. Weird. :confused:

mrp5150":5z3k5v1y said:
Vrad":5z3k5v1y said:

I know someone else did as well.

I don't have the same email I set my HC account up with so I don't know if I got any of those emails about someone hacking in. I wonder if someone got my account and password and posted some shit on the forum :scared: That would be my luck :aww:

mrp5150":3lreci2p said:
Vrad":3lreci2p said:

I got that e-mail twice yesterday as well :scared:

I got the email twice.

You're probably not banned.

Your account was probably just locked out due to the hackers trying to log in too many times.

Yeah Man, I'm Banned right now, the ban will be lifted sometime this week.
That's how much I care, I don't even know the exact day. :LOL: :LOL:
I couldn't stand that Little Piece of SHIT (tws!) anymore. So I posted
a Tattoo pic. (That has been posted a million times before) and said,
"this is a pic. of tws' back" and got banned for it. There must be a new Mod.
on watch now, 'cause Justcrash never busted balls before, he's cool with me.
I Fuckin' Hate the Harmony Children Amp Forum, it's overrun with Kids, and
pompous pricks that would rather bust balls, than offer some new guy good
advice. If I ever run into tws! I'll probably SLAP him into next week :gethim: I hate that Kid!!!!

sah5150":2zfcz0sb said:
Pepi":2zfcz0sb said:

No reason was specified.

No... but I got banned over at metroamp and it is absolutely ridiculous. I'm completely blown away...

Stve

WHy did you get banned from metro?

sah5150":z97x0hhj said:
Pepi":z97x0hhj said:

No reason was specified.

Stve

Wow......what did you do man?

Digital Jams":ig24vs4m said:
sah5150":ig24vs4m said:
Pepi":ig24vs4m said:

No reason was specified.

Stve

Wow......what did you do man?

I asked first, Dillweed!

Back