Anyone get a ccv yet?????? Here is my email response from Ma

DiezelDale

When I posted a question about the CCV already getting a new PCB board and changes after only 2 amps, mainly beacause my production amp sounds nothing like the NAMM youtube amp, I had some inclination I would get this from Mark! WOW, what a great guy! Mark, Read an Email From Peter Diezel and learn what some customer support is really like!

"Email from Mark C."

YOUR AMP IS THE SAME AS THE ONE AT THE NAMM AND THE REST. SAME CIRCUIT BOARD TOO. YOU ARE THE ONLY PROBLEM...THE CHANGES HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THE TONE DIPSHIT. YOU KEEP WINEING ABOUT TUBES BUT YOU DONT TELL THE WHOLE STORY. AND...................(Mark, you sold me an amp with used shitty tubes an no power cord?)
Well just as I thought...... you would be a bitch and never call....I have no messages from you......You want a refund you want me to fix it..................I dont know........ you dont call..... just wine like a little bitch on the internet. Wheres that blog? ..........I said no help from me till we talk about this BULLSHIT. So till then.......... use a computer cord............. I dont beleave you where ever enywhere but here you never went anywhere for any good amount of time that needed a rush.( I paid in full and waited 8 months! NO RUSH there!) Ill be posting my side soon ,But a few know you lied....they called me! so post whatever you want. Amps are going out 1 a week. These people PLAY THEM not go online and just talk about them. Iv tried to be nice to you but the way you go about things is just fucked up. YOU.....YOU FUCK HEAD make it so I cant/DONT WANT to help you.......you dont see that???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WTF??????????????? HOW CAN I HELP YOU WHEN YOU DONT CALL......... JUST POST FUCKIN BUILLSHIT.........ALL OF THIS SAID FOR THE ....WHAT....LIKE.... 5TH (WTF)AND LAST TIME............. AGAIN PLEASE SELL THAT AMP IF YOU DONT LIKE IT...RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!

YOU MY FRIEND......... YOU CAN FUCK OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whew,
I finally have a taker for my CCV-100. Kurt will be the new proud owner. Thanks for the advice Mark! :rock:

ejecta":ipq2n628 said:
Nice customer service. :loco:

Badetag_.jpg

No matter how indignant a customer may be ( which I don't believe DiezelDale was in the least) common sense says you don't EVER treat paying customers like that.

That reply was barely borderline coherent.

DiezelDale":2l2zohmg said:
Whew,
I finally have a taker for my CCV-100. Kurt will be the new proud owner. Thanks for the advice Mark! :rock:

Yup....the amp is mine...Thanks Dale!!!!!

Wow... that is some of the worst display of customer service I have ever read or seen in my life... I've seen some people just crack and spout at a customer before, but usually it's minor and it gets handled correctly, usually with an apology. This though... this is just ridiculous!! This is just crushing a customer and is NOT just cracking, he totally knew what he was writing, as it is an e-mail. This has got to be the absolute last straw for Mark Cameron... he has nothing anymore. I truly feel sorry for anyone who had bought a CCV or planned on doing so.

I have to agree .
I dont care how difficult the CUSTOMER is .that is 100% inexcusable in ANY situation .
as others have metioned you would never see this from another other business especially one that is struggling to deliver

its actually a sad story.

mark is killing himself. tying the neuse (sp?) around his own neck. no one wants anything from him because he cant provide proper customer service. and trust me, if i paid over $2,000 for an amplifier it had better come with a chord.

i wont buy anything from him sadly. theres too much "evidence" of just shit going on to tuck it under the table like it isnt happening. its not like his products or mods suck, just his personality and social capabilites in sharing that with the world is really gonna kill their business.

i agree with what someone else mentioned. they need to hire someone to take care of all customer feedback and transactions because mark is obviously playing favourites and being totally irresponsible about how he treats his customers (like they dont have a brain..?)

i know. i know. i dont own a cameron amp and im not dale, therefore it doesnt concern me. but its obvious chris and mark need to do something, and do something now. otherwise they are up the creek without a paddle. no one will trust what they claim they can deliver =\

glpg80":21qqq4rz said:

mark is killing himself. tying the neuse (sp?) around his own neck. no one wants anything from him because he cant provide proper customer service. and trust me, if i paid over $2,000 for an amplifier it had better come with a chord.

i wont buy anything from him sadly. theres too much "evidence" of just shit going on to tuck it under the table like it isnt happening. its not like his products or mods suck, just his personality and social capabilites in sharing that with the world is really gonna kill their business.

i agree with what someone else mentioned. they need to hire someone to take care of all customer feedback and transactions because mark is obviously playing favourites and being totally irresponsible about how he treats his customers (like they dont have a brain..?)

i know. i know. i dont own a cameron amp and im not dale, therefore it doesnt concern me. but its obvious chris and mark need to do something, and do something now. otherwise they are up the creek without a paddle. no one will trust what they claim they can deliver =\

Do you thinks it's possible that they are, and have been addressing these concerns behind the scenes for quite sometime and aren't posting every second of the day or everytime they make a step forward? It's damn funny reading some of these posts , and its as if everyone expects a play by play update to everything that Mark and Chris are doing. I can't think of any business at all that would post those things an internet forum. Periodic updates , sure, daily updates no way.

glpg80":2y4pzf7w said:

Thanks bro, that was touching.

* velcro-fly *":c99vx8w8 said:
glpg80":c99vx8w8 said:

Thanks bro, that was touching.

:LOL: :LOL:

donbarzini":18qhora9 said:
tweed":18qhora9 said:
glpg80":18qhora9 said:
Do you thinks it's possible that they are, and have been addressing these concerns behind the scenes for quite sometime and aren't posting every second of the day or everytime they make a step forward? It's damn funny reading some of these posts , and its as if everyone expects a play by play update to everything that Mark and Chris are doing. I can't think of any business at all that would post those things an internet forum. Periodic updates , sure, daily updates no way.

Mark should just get a webcam installed in his shop. I bet a lot of guys would actually watch it 24 hours a day and get a boner.

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

donbarzini":2a0z2k1p said:
Mark should just get a webcam installed in his shop. I bet a lot of guys would actually watch it 24 hours a day and get a boner.

I'd errr....watch ;) :LOL: :LOL:

Back