Anyone get a ccv yet?????? Here is my email response from Ma

tweed":uoalm4k3 said:
glpg80":uoalm4k3 said:
its actually a sad story.

mark is killing himself. tying the neuse (sp?) around his own neck. no one wants anything from him because he cant provide proper customer service. and trust me, if i paid over $2,000 for an amplifier it had better come with a chord.

i wont buy anything from him sadly. theres too much "evidence" of just shit going on to tuck it under the table like it isnt happening. its not like his products or mods suck, just his personality and social capabilites in sharing that with the world is really gonna kill their business.

i agree with what someone else mentioned. they need to hire someone to take care of all customer feedback and transactions because mark is obviously playing favourites and being totally irresponsible about how he treats his customers (like they dont have a brain..?)

i know. i know. i dont own a cameron amp and im not dale, therefore it doesnt concern me. but its obvious chris and mark need to do something, and do something now. otherwise they are up the creek without a paddle. no one will trust what they claim they can deliver =\

Do you thinks it's possible that they are, and have been addressing these concerns behind the scenes for quite sometime and aren't posting every second of the day or everytime they make a step forward? It's damn funny reading some of these posts , and its as if everyone expects a play by play update to everything that Mark and Chris are doing. I can't think of any business at all that would post those things an internet forum. Periodic updates , sure, daily updates no way.

and i cant think of a company that curses their customers out through emails either. i also cant think of a company that seems to take 2 seteps backwards for every 1 step forwards. they're improving though. getting whats most important, the product, shipped to customers. ;)

im definately not the cameron hater type dont get me wrong. i respect his knowledge for amplifiers greatly, and the balls to tackle a business out of it. and not only that, but the guys been through alot with his parents. its really stressful and im sure guys like me arent helping the situation. he knows his shit though thats for sure and im glad hes doing what he loves. but thats it. his amplifiers rock. his social skills need improvment. thats all.

i was just stating a neutral opinion based on whats obvious & absolutely nothing else man :thumbsup:

glpg80":th39ibxc said:
i was just stating a neutral opinion based on whats obvious & absolutely nothing else man :thumbsup:

Bro, please enjoy photos of my Hacky Sack collection :

pandorasboxoc_1977_7635791
pandorasboxoc_1977_7619547
pandorasboxoc_1977_7599235
pandorasboxoc_1977_7564882
pandorasboxoc_1977_7572269
pandorasboxoc_1977_7591079
pandorasboxoc_1977_7558110
pandorasboxoc_1977_7583515
pandorasboxoc_1977_7613428

Back