Anyone selling a Metalhead Marshall?

Look harder...I know he's selling a lot of gear or I wouldn'thave said so. It's down south in California.

Last edited:
Man there a 5150 blended with it on demanufacture . Collin Richardson made him him and it’s louder than the Marshall . For demanufacture 100 percent I go 5150 . But obsolete is the Marshall and the difference is HUGE . But he always used it live . One time in Columbus Ohio he grabbed me out of the crowd and let me sit i front of his amp the whole show . It was an amazing sound . Obsolete tour and that tone

Man there a 5150 blended with it on demanufacture . Collin Richardson made him him and it’s louder than the Marshall . For demanufacture 100 percent I go 5150 . But obsolete is the Marshall and the difference is HUGE . But he always used it live . One time in Columbus Ohio he grabbed me out of the crowd and let me sit i front of his amp the whole show . It was an amazing sound . Obsolete tour and that tone
Is there evidence of this? Both are landmark tones but I honestly always preferred the Obsolete tone

Attachments

• IMG_8484.jpeg
    IMG_8484.jpeg
    222.4 KB · Views: 52
Is there evidence of this? Both are landmark tones but I honestly always preferred the Obsolete tone
I’ll find an interview. Collin said this but I’ll have to find it . Definitely said 5150 was on that and carcass and all albums he did . I can get the demanufacture tone with almost any 5150 , the way I set it up it just always comes out that way

Guys are not not always honest , I’ll find the Collin interview. He made all the bands have 5150 blended in on every album he did at that point . I’ll try to find it . But like o was telling the game I’ve had zero problems getting demanufacture tone with 5150s

Back