Anyone with a Pregnant wife?

deadwrong666

Jesus, ever since we found out that "we" were pregnant, my wife has been a real crankoid.

She wanted kids, I provided the jizz and now I get this shit. Man, like 7 more months of this angry woman.

Ahh carumba.

:evil:

It's just an excuse for her to be in a bad mood, don't fall for it :D.
On the other hand, when my ex-wife was pregnant that's when she was the most nice and down to earth.

>|<>QBB<
MitchSchaft":16f59 said:
It's just an excuse for her to be in a bad mood, don't fall for it :D.
On the other hand, when my ex-wife was pregnant that's when she was the most nice and down to earth.

ya, I dont get it, I thought this would put her in a nicer frame of mind now that this is happening. Maybe my demon seed fucked up her internal harddrive........

:?

You have to sit her down and tell her to relax. You are in it together and stress and negativity only leads to bad things for both of you.

Rub her feet while you are telling her that.....

>|<>QBB<
deadwrong666":e288a said:
Jesus, ever since we found out that "we" were pregnant, my wife has been a real crankoid.

She wanted kids, I provided the jizz and now I get this shit. Man, like 7 more months of this angry woman.

Ahh carumba.

:evil:

HA! HA! A new dad! Just wait! You think she's cranky now?? You haven't seen anything! Hang on! Becoming a dad is quite the ride and worth every minute of it. Try to enjoy the experience.

:)

>|<>QBB<
crwnedblasphemy":94bf9 said:
You have to sit her down and tell her to relax. You are in it together and stress and negativity only leads to bad things for both of you.

man, that's good.... He might even get a BJ out of that.

Seriously, your wife being mellow and the least stressed out she can be will be better for the baby too.

Take it from a pro:

First 3 months they are cranky and tired as hell

Second 3 months (where we are right now) they are pretty much normal

Third 3 months irratable and in general fellign crappy...especially the last month.

We are expecting our third right now. All the crap is worth it. Kids are the best thing that ever happened to me.

>|<>QBB<
mctallica1":76a95 said:
Take it from a pro:

Third 3 months irratable and in general fellign crappy...especially the last month.

We are expecting our third right now. All the crap is worth it. Kids are the best thing that ever happened to me.

+1,000,000

>|<>QBB<
crwnedblasphemy":8d288 said:

Ya, I let her know that......but I didnt do the foot rub. :neutral:

>|<>QBB<
mctallica1":e3469 said:
Take it from a pro:

Christ, I am looking forward to the 4th month then. This is going to be quite the ride...... :alcoholic:

>|<>QBB<
crwnedblasphemy":942a1 said:

You've never been thru this before have you? lol. j/k

Footrubs are a good idea but every pregnancy is differnt. Been thru it 4 times, 3 of them worked out. Every one she was in a different mood, but cranky over all.

Is she getting morning sickness, this can also cause one to be in a bad mood.

9 months is a damn long to wait, 6 more months for me. I am getting mixed messages from friends and co-workers with kids, one hand they will say kids are great and such, on the other they will say your life and ability to spend money are over.

>|<>QBB<
blackba":cb4b7 said:

9 months is a damn long to wait, 6 more months for me. I am getting mixed messages from friends and co-workers with kids, one hand they will say kids are great and such, on the other they will say your life and ability to spend money are over.

Didn't work that way for me. When my wife got pregnant, I wasn't ready, and I was a mess about it. Looking back now 10 years later, it was the greatest thing that ever happened to me and I don't regret a single bit of it for a second. For the first year or two things are a bit different and money is a bit tight, but it's not that big of a change and you never even notice the changes that do occur until afterwards and you look back and laugh.

>|<>QBB<
mctallica1":2a066 said:
Take it from a pro:

Yup...my wife is pregnant with our 2nd (both boys :) ), and I agree with Tony 100%.

>|<>QBB<
blackba":3d1df said:

This is my worst fear. I am badly gassing for a new axe and I have this in the back of my mind too. I also wonder "jeesh, putting the 5150 to 3 in the basement might not happen that often for awhile....".

I have to buy toys now. :hide:

>|<>QBB<
deadwrong666":363b0 said:
>|<>QBB<

This is my worst fear. I am badly gassing for a new axe and I have this in the back of my mind too. I also wonder "jeesh, putting the 5150 to 3 in the basement might not happen that often for awhile....".

I have to buy toys now. :hide:

You'll be VERY surprised what babies get used to. I never stopped playing my half/full stacks when they were babies, and now when they're 9 and 10 years old, I have band practice in the basement directly underneath their bedrooms and it has never bothered them in the slightest.

>|<>QBB<
Marshall Freak":7fb0d said:
>|<>QBB<

You'll be VERY surprised what babies get used to. I never stopped playing my half/full stacks when they were babies, and now when they're 9 and 10 years old, I have band practice in the basement directly underneath their bedrooms and it has never bothered them in the slightest.

hhaha, maybe your right, my playing sounds like a drone of white noise most of the time anyway. :rock:

I've been trying to get her there but due to me having a vecetimey (Spelling) and her 1/3 into menopause ... it is not working :wink:

Back