As Clown World Turns...

cd50adec9967a971.png

How exactly can republicans force existing laws to be enforced?
Stop passing Omnibus and MiniBus funding and debate and amend actual Budgets as stipulated in the United States Constitution. The House of Representatives have the power of the purse. They have not debated budgets in over 20 years, they pass omnibus packages that "You must pass it to find out what's in the legislation" If I can paraphrase Nancy Pelosi.

DEFUND the agencies that are not enforcing existing immigration laws that are on the books.

Yes.... you point out a good question....how do you reign in lawless individuals?

The Constitution only works if you have a moral government willing to follow it and abide by it's edicts which specifically limits the power of a centralized federal government.

Last edited:
Reactions: rsm
Stop passing Omnibus and MiniBus funding and debate and amend actual Budgets as stipulated in the United States Constitution. The House of Representatives have the power of the purse. They have not debated budgets in over 20 years, they pass omnibus packages that "You must pass it to find out what's in the legislation" If I can paraphrase Nancy Pelosi.

DEFUND the agencies that are not enforcing existing immigration laws that are on the books.

Yes.... you point out a good question....how do you reign in lawless individuals?

The Constitution only works if you have a moral government willing to follow it and abide by it's edicts which specifically limits the power of a centralized federal government.

Sure. But you are expounding on the problem with the entire government and establishment politicians in a very broad sense about a very broad array of problems. Tell me what republicans can do right now to force Biden to enforce immigration law ? You can’t forget that Trump, through EOs and the border wall was actually doing things that worked and all that was rescinded on Biden’s first day in office.

Back