ASMR Review of Fryette Deliverance II+

7704A

Of course it's Henning...

Amp sounds pretty interesting. Not quite what I was expecting, seems to have moved closer to the distortion character of an Orange, but I like Orange.

This asshole is unwatchable. Amp sounds mediocre at best. Can't tell because besides being an asshole, he can't dial in an amp to save his life.

Reactions: PDC
Big Hairy Guitars does a decent video ...BUT.
I still have no clue on what the difference is in the II+
Better/different cleans and able to jack the Presence without being brittle???

It is kind of funny to me that the entire concept of the Deliverance was "everybody thinks we here at Fryette can only make multi-channel spaceship amps with a billion options, let's show em what we're really all about with how great our core tones can be on a super simple one channel amp." and then over time the feature-creep has slowly been rearing its head in those amps, lol.

Credit where it's due though, the amp is still relatively simple overall and it did start out with a cool unique core tone. I have no idea what the newer versions are like but the old ones are solid.

It is kind of funny to me that the entire concept of the Deliverance was "everybody thinks we here at Fryette can only make multi-channel spaceship amps with a billion options, let's show em what we're really all about with how great our core tones can be on a super simple one channel amp." and then over time the feature-creep has slowly been rearing its head in those amps, lol.

Credit where it's due though, the amp is still relatively simple overall and it did start out with a cool unique core tone. I have no idea what the newer versions are like but the old ones are solid.
All very true, but have to mention that the reason for the feature creep (I can confidently assume) is none other than….us as guitar players saying we like it, but if only….

The new version the MORE mode was changed little or none. The LESS mode has less gain and better cleans.

They added two masters, effects loop, foot switch for effects loop and more/less, a few voice switches from the original.

I believe the plus they just made the foot switching more useable for live use.

Big Hairy Guitars does a decent video ...BUT.
I still have no clue on what the difference is in the II+
Better/different cleans and able to jack the Presence without being brittle???
Steve is talking about it on the latest Tone Talk. I haven’t watched it all yet.

Back